THQ is back?!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
At times I still remember when THQ used to be one of the well-known publishers on the day, when they make several games for many platforms. Personally I'm still reminded of some of their games on PSX and GBA days (including several from Nickelodeon and Power Rangers, among others), and some may know THQ from their very own IPs like Darksiders. However, things goes wrong and eventually THQ was gone bankrupt, with most of the THQ IP games are transferred to Nordic Games, which were pretty much unknown at its time except for the notable game of We Sing in Wii.

However, several days ago, Nordic Games have announced that they have re-branded themselves as THQ Nordic, to reflect their goal to "shape our business in a meaningful way going forward", according to CEO Lars Wingefors. It's said that they have 23 games in development at this time of writing.

What do you think about the return of THQ branding in the company name?

I actually wasn't that affected when it had gone, and I got nothing now.

Please let there be a Darksiders 3, please let there be a Darksiders 3, please let there be.... *shot*

Please let there be a Darksiders 3, please let there be a Darksiders 3, please let there be.... *shot*
I think they don't own the franchise anymore?

I think they don't own the franchise anymore?
Whenever THQ and therefore Vigil Games went under, Nordic ended up getting the IP

THQ was the best the best I game I played from THQ was Spongebob the Movie for the GameCube it was a really fun game where you had to solve puzzles so you can pass the levels also there were a lot of Easter eggs anyways I wasn't interested in the Esster eggs I was interested in the cool game Spongebob and Patrick had to team up and listen too the princess to stop plankton from getting Krabs killed and you had to sometimes play mini games to get special stuff and pass the game I really liked this game a lot ,but stopped playing it once Simpsons hit and run came out which was a GTA version that got released for a kids console honestly I was kind of upset how Spongebob Squarepants The Movie didn't make it to the Playstation store nor did Simpsons Hit and Run.

Back