Top 3 legemdaries go!

• Thread starter Shootajames
  • Start date
Shootajames

Shootajames

Monkey see, Monkey do
Towns Folk
Out of all the legendary Pokémon I wanna hear everyone's top 3. All the games, all Pokémon. I'll start it off and idc the reason you chose yours just let me hear where your heads are at!
1. Entei (just cause he's a stud and everyone wanted him an he wasn't easy)
2. HO-OH (took him over lugia just cuz he appeared in the first Pokémon episode and is a dope legendary bird)
3. Mew (can't leave mew off the list when he was the original legendary everyone was after)
Lots of legends but this is my 3, id like to hear others.
Honerable mentions(NO ORDER)
Darkrai, girantina, arricuno, victini, regigigas, Rayquaza, suicune, Lugia

1. Arceus the creator of everything in Pokémon is one of the important pokemon because he was the first Pokémon to create Pokémon and is God.
  2. Mew is the second because he is has power to transform into any pokemon like ditto because he has DNA of every Pokémon and was needed to create Mewtwo.
  3. Celebi is the third because it could go back into time when it's in trouble just like the movie it was able to go back in Time when it was in trouble and it can save People too if a catastrophe happened or was to happen.

1. Victini. I've been intrigued by it being #000 after Missingno., and I started to like it, notably because of it having the description as the Victory Pokémon. Being my first Pokémon caught via Critical Capture ever and having seen its cute moments in the movie helps as well.
  2. Shaymin. I'm interested in it because of the descriptions as well (Gratitude Pokémon), and it can look cute or cool depending on its formes. Not to mention that Seed Flare, which looks sooo powerful.
  3. Kyogre. I like how it's mostly blue which is fitting because of its water element, and it looks much cooler in Primal form. Plus, its ability to make rains helps it to ace the battles because several of its moves works best with rain.
Honorable mentions: Jirachi, Cresselia, Keldeo, Xerneas, Diancie, Solgaleo, Lunala.

I have many favorites, but the following are my top 3:
Keldeo - Was a awesome when he beat the crap out of Kyurem. Sorry Kyurem fans. Plus someone I know resembles Keldeo.
Darkrai - Dark, Emo Pokémon.
Rayquaza - A freakin' green dragon. I mean green is my favorite color and dragons? Hell yeah!

Back