Resident Evil Toughest chapter in RE: Revelations?

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
Im not sure how much people are playing this game now but its always been an still is one of my favorites on 3DS lol. Just a very simple and straightforward question here though, and i know this is more of an opinion in regards to answers, but what was the hardest chapter for you in Resident Evil Revelations? From me personally, chapter 7 regia solis was kinda a pain for a while with the random (but optional) bosses towards the end of the timed part, specifically on hell mode where one hit or one mistake basically means you run out of time here (and as people who beat it know you only respawn with one minute). After enough practice runs so to speak, its not really bad but I've seen people get there on hell/infernal mode and get the life frustrated out of them here, and also i notice a lot of people find the last boss very annoying on hell but i actually thought that part was pretty easy lol XD i know some might call me crazy but oh well :p

So back to the question... What was the hardest and/or most annoying part of the game for you?

Reactions: 18 and P2.0
I think either that chapter, or the one where you have to relive Parker's flashback the second time, with barely any ammo/recovery items, IN HARD MODE! D: My gosh, that was the worst to try to get through, especially since I was also doing the mission where you couldn't use recovery items if you get hit.

Wait... OH! Also when you can't use recovery items with those two guys... Er, y'know, one of em' was a computer whiz, and the other used two knives?? ( I forgot their names, it's been a while. ;-; ) Anyway, the computer guy has to try to get data, while you defend him from the hunters/infected dogs. An it was pure torture to do. ;-; Anyway, I think those were my toughest ones.

If you have no ammo at the end of one playthrough and do New Game+ on Hell mode, the first chapter is unbeatable- you can't kill the very first BOW with just the knife, and a hit or two from him kills you.

In a normal playthrough, the game wasn't too hard anywhere

Reactions: Kadaj
I think either that chapter, or the one where you have to relive Parker's flashback the second time, with barely any ammo/recovery items, IN HARD MODE! D: My gosh, that was the worst to try to get through, especially since I was also doing the mission where you couldn't use recovery items if you get hit.

Wait... OH! Also when you can't use recovery items with those two guys... Er, y'know, one of em' was a computer whiz, and the other used two knives?? ( I forgot their names, it's been a while. ;-; ) Anyway, the computer guy has to try to get data, while you defend him from the hunters/infected dogs. An it was pure torture to do. ;-; Anyway, I think those were my toughest ones.

Yes that second part you mentioned was tough, especially on hard lol. Might even be worst than regia solis since you barely have anything :p boy even carrying over from first flashback for him would've been better than starting like that the way they did it kek XD

Also how did that run go with no recovery items (if you did on hard i can only imagine how crazy that was, might even be insanity actually lol)? Ive seen people who did that on casual/ easy and they still thought it was hard XD im guessing youre talking about that sidequest for autoloader, i remember it said you had to finish with no herbs used or the infinite rocket launcher but if not sorry dont remember then >~<

If anyone on YouTube has done that on hard with no deaths i would love to see it lol

Yes that second part you mentioned was tough, especially on hard lol. Might even be worst than regia solis since you barely have anything :p boy even carrying over from first flashback for him would've been better than starting like that the way they did it kek XD

Also how did that run go with no recovery items (if you did on hard i can only imagine how crazy that was, might even be insanity actually lol)? Ive seen people who did that on casual/ easy and they still thought it was hard XD im guessing youre talking about that sidequest for autoloader, i remember it said you had to finish with no herbs used or the infinite rocket launcher but if not sorry dont remember then >~<

If anyone on YouTube has done that on hard with no deaths i would love to see it lol
That run is near impossible. :'D All the parts that seem so easy to get by, like with Chris and Jessica's first part, when Chris falls and hurts his leg? Shooting the dogs and staying alive makes you wanna kill yourself. XD ( Not really, but y'know, lol. ) I recommend stocking up on as much as you can, and make sure you make every shot count.

And yeah, Regis Solis was the worst, cuz my energy was so far down... ;~; And every last one of those enemies were total jerk-wads!!

Reactions: Kadaj
That run is near impossible. :'D All the parts that seem so easy to get by, like with Chris and Jessica's first part, when Chris falls and hurts his leg? Shooting the dogs and staying alive makes you wanna kill yourself. XD ( Not really, but y'know, lol. ) I recommend stocking up on as much as you can, and make sure you make every shot count.

And yeah, Regis Solis was the worst, cuz my energy was so far down... ;~; And every last one of those enemies were total jerk-wads!!

Yeah, i figured it was impossible lol, just said that for laughs really (although if someone could actually do it and record it boy id love to sit down and watch the entire thing, really though).

But yeah, back on subject, i had the same problems with regia solis, too much stuff to watch out for >~< and on hard youre basically forced to keep going (hopefully not get hit, its easy to die here) due to short time clock. The worst part for me here was trying to run away from that random rachael which you just can't beat on hard, especially since she is REALLY fast and there's just too many other guys to avoid as well (even dodging her was hard for me here). There is just so much room for failure here its kinda hectic if you think about it lol XD

The other thing that would happen to me is that skagdead at the end it would spawn and id get stuck, cant get past him an he would just one hit kill me right there (ive seen this same problem with others here too, cant say im surprised).

Back