Two New Website Friends - 3DS Daily And 3DS Community

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
@Marc Is there going to be a Mario Kart 7 tournament between the forums?

@Marc Is there going to be a Mario Kart 7 tournament between the forums?
We ended the conversation a long time ago (the owner of 3DS Community got busy and we never talked about it since) but I'll bring it back up and see what happens. The original plan was really a Pokemon X/Y tournament though :sneaky: but a Mario Kart 7 one wouldn't hurt, :angelic:

Reactions: Reece
nice.. i will join the tournament hehehe... i just finish my 6 lineup in pokemon y.. im ready for this:cool:

nice.. i will join the tournament hehehe... i just finish my 6 lineup in pokemon y.. im ready for this:cool:
It's a Mario Kart tournament now! But still seems fun, too bad I don't have the game, I can see a lot more community tournaments happening if this goes well!

This is the a new thread Marc posted about this community tournament. Mario Kart 7 "Forum Vs Forum" Tournament

We ended the conversation a long time ago (the owner of 3DS Community got busy and we never talked about it since) but I'll bring it back up and see what happens. The original plan was really a Pokemon X/Y tournament though :sneaky: but a Mario Kart 7 one wouldn't hurt, :angelic:
Yeah I really think that the Mario Kart 7 decision was a good one :) . Almost all of the challenges are of Pokemon game challenges and MK7 would depend on reflexes and good reaction time a bit more, SO it would be good. I don't own this game though :sorry::(

I'm ready for a Super Smash Bros tournament. I will kick their... ejem... characters out of the stage :D

Reactions: Kyubey and Reece
BACKSTAB THEM WHILE THEY 'RE NOT LOOKING Yeah, it would be cool for a tournament.

Back