• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
brooky

brooky

Mario and Luigi RPG Master
Banned User
Oh this one will be fun
NOTE: The Idea was mine and shared with another elsewhere.

FIRST IDEA

The world under ground is now a main hub to both humanity and monsters alike. Due to a second war most of the surface is damaged and has multiple of the areas mimic the very sudden changes in the underground now under-city. The world has areas that are covered in swamp, while others a tundra. Chara wakes up near frisk having a body. Created by Alphys. It's more monster like and is a... amalgamate like body. Though stable does have certain abilities. Is now put as Frisk's body guard as they find a way to bring the surface back to normal.

2fb5d59240c68b6cfcd5b6beb8794f4c.jpg

14478389_1426309947382447_5549692685301841920_n.jpg

8844d5d10f67435bac682450cde44fe5.jpg

1f9c79cae1e283ec058a6493359d4591.jpg

SECOND IDEA
The other is more based off half hearted Dreamers or Dreamurr reborn.

The second is that Chara is once again revived and saved after the last fight against Asriel. And Chara becomes the primary soul of Frisk's body. Though this comes with a price. Frisk's memories through the genocide route. Chara decides to attempt to repent for these sins.. wipe his Karma clean. Though certain nightmares and dark thoughts continue to fight against Frisk's best judgments with chara.

53c81d9ba8301d6e6d235861_561c7f567f357f959e3a4e86_rz.jpg

0ec85b20e292fbe57f6815610da791ef.jpg

tumblr_nz7s4j0kFY1v1xg0oo5_1280.jpg

80411524ecb00eeff968682d6ddc0c110f7acd09_hq.jpg

12479615_1564554673842360_1980394074_n.jpg

We could combine these two into one.

The world under ground is now a main hub to both humanity and monsters alike.
Yes this could work,humans and monsters freely living about,the barrier gone,no monsters and human conflict everything is "ALRIGHT'".

Due to a second war most of the surface is damaged and has multiple of the areas mimic the very sudden changes in the underground now under-city.
A
fter such a war yes the once Original lands in the Underground changes abruptly.

The world has areas that are covered in swamp, while others a tundra
I Can see this happening,like Waterfall could be the assumption of the swamp like area's and Hotlands being the Tundra,but what about Snowdin and the Ruins? the ruins can stay the same,but Snowdin,isn't really to live up to it's name as much anymore,the weather is warm,snow melting and the monsters morale's of living decrease.

Chara wakes up near frisk having a body.
Wake from what though? did they fought in the war? yes--no it was what happened years ago,that's where the second idea comes into play ASRIEL being in battle with Chara years and years ago,the original Undertale occurred then this.

Created by Alphys. It's more monster like and is a... amalgamate like body.
Yes I can see this to,but Alphys? Gaster has more play into this don't forget,I think it would be smart to say Chara is apart of Gaster and his creations then after the accidents that unfolded soon Alphys came upon teh experiment and came into Gaster's stead into making it anew,this is where the second Idea comes into play again. Chara is confused,angry,and relentless,they remember little things in the past but did not forget,they know they did wrong,they know that Genocide was not the way but there sins already crawled down there backs that makes them want to repent and try to be a good soul.

Though UNstable does have certain abilities. Is now put as Frisk's body guard as they find a way to bring the surface back to normal.
Chara here and there has some lashing outs and fits,being the 'stable' he/she is they get along with Frisk just fine as they comfort the troubled soul in many ways,and try there best to guard them as well. The surface is chaos,after the war humans and monsters were once again enemies,HUMANS having the upper hand most monsters cowered in fear to even approach one,but protests and gangs of monsters,bands RIGHT bands some times come together to form equality to all monsters and humans wanting nothing more then what Frisk and chara wants,the surface back to normal,monsters and humans living in perfect harmony.

The second is that Chara is once again revived and saved after the last fight against Asriel.
The past is a deadly thing,and for Chara oh the tolerance is high,pain in there heart never ceases to fade,they get revived with the help of Alphys and meet Frisk. Chara being revived is still not stable because like said before the past is hurtful,Flowey is not recognized by Chara as Asriel in this till a certain point.

And Chara becomes the primary soul of Frisk's body. Though this comes with a price. Frisk's memories through the genocide route.
Being in sync with Frisk Chara finds out that they are slowly fading away from existence quote quote "KARMA" never erases after the Genocide route,making Chara retaliate and want to REPENT they try there best to remain calm and seek help in secrecy. Frisk See's all of this and the memories are fuzzy but slowly placed in. There souls become one,Chara is alive and fully revived,they knew if Frisk went along with this that they will become weak hp 10/10 not 20 because they shared half there soul to save chara. that's where the body guard part comes in. Chara protects Frisk from what all they can,having the strength of level 20 somehow.
Edit: The somehow is tied with Chara's past,and Gaster.

Chara decides to attempt to repent for these sins.. wipe his Karma clean. Though certain nightmares and dark thoughts continue to fight against Frisk's best judgments with chara.
W
hile Chara does try to repent for these Sins,they are not the only one,after Frisk and Chara fused souls like said Frisk gains horrible nightmares and dark thoughts on certain people and objects sometimes referring Sans to "That Comedian."On accident or on purpose depending on mood without even knowing.Though Frisk is a kind hearted soul they wish to hide these..."Nightmares and dark thoughts." that plague them from everyone and Even Chara.

..... MEH HANDS!!*typed so much*

Can I be Frosk? no? Fine I'll be frisk

How experienced are you as a roleplayer Oshul? I won't just accept anyone.

... >.> ... I'm.... Decent?

Hmm.... Let's do a mini rp then,it can be a tiny pokemon battle rp i'll be the pokemon trainer you the pokemon,kay?
just to test it out,at least 100 replies at the most.

HELL OF A LOT OF TYPIN!

I know,my hands hurt after that!

Oh this one will be fun
NOTE: The Idea was mine and shared with another elsewhere.

FIRST IDEA

The world under ground is now a main hub to both humanity and monsters alike. Due to a second war most of the surface is damaged and has multiple of the areas mimic the very sudden changes in the underground now under-city. The world has areas that are covered in swamp, while others a tundra. Chara wakes up near frisk having a body. Created by Alphys. It's more monster like and is a... amalgamate like body. Though stable does have certain abilities. Is now put as Frisk's body guard as they find a way to bring the surface back to normal.

2fb5d59240c68b6cfcd5b6beb8794f4c.jpg

14478389_1426309947382447_5549692685301841920_n.jpg

8844d5d10f67435bac682450cde44fe5.jpg

1f9c79cae1e283ec058a6493359d4591.jpg

SECOND IDEA
The other is more based off half hearted Dreamers or Dreamurr reborn.

The second is that Chara is once again revived and saved after the last fight against Asriel. And Chara becomes the primary soul of Frisk's body. Though this comes with a price. Frisk's memories through the genocide route. Chara decides to attempt to repent for these sins.. wipe his Karma clean. Though certain nightmares and dark thoughts continue to fight against Frisk's best judgments with chara.

53c81d9ba8301d6e6d235861_561c7f567f357f959e3a4e86_rz.jpg

0ec85b20e292fbe57f6815610da791ef.jpg

tumblr_nz7s4j0kFY1v1xg0oo5_1280.jpg

80411524ecb00eeff968682d6ddc0c110f7acd09_hq.jpg

12479615_1564554673842360_1980394074_n.jpg

We could combine these two into one.

The world under ground is now a main hub to both humanity and monsters alike.
Yes this could work,humans and monsters freely living about,the barrier gone,no monsters and human conflict everything is"ALRIGHT'".

Due to a second war most of the surface is damaged and has multiple of the areas mimic the very sudden changes in the underground now under-city.
A
fter such a war yes the once Original lands in the Underground changes abruptly.

The world has areas that are covered in swamp, while others a tundra
I Can see this happening,like Waterfall could be the assumption of the swamp like area's and Hotlands being the Tundra,but what about Snowdin and the Ruins? the ruins can stay the same,but Snowdin,isn't really to live up to it's name as much anymore,the weather is warm,snow melting and the monsters morale's of living decrease.

Chara wakes up near frisk having a body.
Wake from what though? did they fought in the war? yes--no it was what happened years ago,that's where the second idea comes into play ASRIEL being in battle with Chara years and years ago,the original Undertale occurred then this.

Created by Alphys. It's more monster like and is a... amalgamate like body.
Yes I can see this to,but Alphys? Gaster has more play into this don't forget,I think it would be smart to say Chara is apart of Gaster and his creations then after the accidents that unfolded soon Alphys came upon teh experiment and came into Gaster's stead into making it anew,this is where the second Idea comes into play again. Chara is confused,angry,and relentless,they remember little things in the past but did not forget,they know they did wrong,they know that Genocide was not the way but there sins already crawled down there backs that makes them want to repent and try to be a good soul.

Though UNstable does have certain abilities. Is now put as Frisk's body guard as they find a way to bring the surface back to normal.
Chara here and there has some lashing outs and fits,being the 'stable' he/she is they get along with Frisk just fine as they comfort the troubled soul in many ways,and try there best to guard them as well. The surface is chaos,after the war humans and monsters were once again enemies,HUMANS having the upper hand most monsters cowered in fear to even approach one,but protests and gangs of monsters,bands RIGHT bands some times come together to form equality to all monsters and humans wanting nothing more then what Frisk and chara wants,the surface back to normal,monsters and humans living in perfect harmony.

The second is that Chara is once again revived and saved after the last fight against Asriel.
The past is a deadly thing,and for Chara oh the tolerance is high,pain in there heart never ceases to fade,they get revived with the help of Alphys and meet Frisk. Chara being revived is still not stable because like said before the past is hurtful,Flowey is not recognized by Chara as Asriel in this till a certain point.

And Chara becomes the primary soul of Frisk's body. Though this comes with a price. Frisk's memories through the genocide route.
Being in sync with Frisk Chara finds out that they are slowly fading away from existence quote quote "KARMA" never erases after the Genocide route,making Chara retaliate and want to REPENT they try there best to remain calm and seek help in secrecy. Frisk See's all of this and the memories are fuzzy but slowly placed in. There souls become one,Chara is alive and fully revived,they knew if Frisk went along with this that they will become weak hp 10/10 not 20 because they shared half there soul to save chara. that's where the body guard part comes in. Chara protects Frisk from what all they can,having the strength of level 20 somehow.
Edit: The somehow is tied with Chara's past,and Gaster.

Chara decides to attempt to repent for these sins.. wipe his Karma clean. Though certain nightmares and dark thoughtscontinue to fight against Frisk's best judgments with chara.
W
hile Chara does try to repent for these Sins,they are not the only one,after Frisk and Chara fused souls like said Frisk gains horrible nightmares and dark thoughts on certain people and objects sometimes referring Sans to "That Comedian."On accident or on purpose depending on mood without even knowing.Though Frisk is a kind hearted soul they wish to hide these..."Nightmares and dark thoughts." that plague them from everyone and Even Chara.

..... MEH HANDS!!*typed so much*
SORRY! I MUST! @brooky

See how I feel? ;~;

Yes, without the pain, WOW!

yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back