Unlocking TNT emporium

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hey guys I'm back with some more tips on acnl
This time were going to learn how to unlock TNT emporium.

Note this can be done in any order you so choose.

You have to spend 50,000 bells in T.I.Y and an additional 10,000 in the flower shop.
You also have to pass Gracie's fashion check 3 times and their kind of self explanitory but ill explain them for you. She wil give you a set o clothing you have find that clothing set and wear it when you talk to her it dificult especially if you don't have that set of cloths.

Well I hope you find this helpful and I will give more tips in the near future. Have fun.

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
Firstly, thank you for all of your contributions to the Animal Crossing forum. You have made a few threads with tips and such to help people, and for this I do thank you. :)

However, and this is merely a suggestion, instead of clutter (multiple threads), what if you just combined all of your tips, hints, and helpful suggestions in to one thread? You could call it "Ninjaslayer's helpful tips and tricks" or something of the sort. Just a suggestion. But keep on posting, you're doing great. :D

Warbird has a good point. Consolidating your tips into one thread would be helpful to all as they'd be easier to find! :D

Anyways, I didn't know that about the fashion check. Is there a time limit on when you can obtain the outfit or is the challenge open until it's fulfilled?

thanks man your a real hero. and thanks again for telling me that I had to get 3 Gracie checks now all I need to know is how do I get Gracie at all. hmmmm wait! is Gracie the giraffe who wheres the scarf in stuff.

Yup, this is Gracie! I'm so unlucky I haven't seen her yet =/

Reactions: BonnetteForever
Wow!!! Thanks for the guide. I was womdering why i hadnt yet unlocked the emporium. I had spent lots of bells on the shops x expecting them to upgrade. Thanks I didnt know about the fashion checks. I thought it was a way to get free clothes.

i thought it was 4 times...

Nope it's 3

thanks man your a real hero. and thanks again for telling me that I had to get 3 Gracie checks now all I need to know is how do I get Gracie at all. hmmmm wait! is Gracie the giraffe who wheres the scarf in stuff.
Yup

Reactions: gamerboyblue
I guess I have somewhat completed the first step, although I am not sure if I did spend 10,000 bells the Flower Shop. Also, I think that I have only passed 2 of Gracie's Fashion checks. I didn't know that you actually need to wear the clothes she gives you! Good thing that I have actually saved that shirt she gave me in my storage.

too bad I haven't seen Gracie yet, well I have but thats my sister's name

*like*

Very helpful, thanks! :thumbsup;

Thanks for the thread . I'm sure it is very helpful to many in the animal crossing community. It's always nice to see people helping each other out when it comes to these thing cause not everyone cause get the paper back guide book so all the info shared is very useful. :)

Thanks for this thread. I think more people need to know this too.

I would say this, getting 3 Gracie Fashion checks can be frustrating. You have to get an exact type of clothing, meaning check Able Sisters everyday. Gracie also doesn't appear that often, so you gotta wait.

In total, ot more than 60,000 Bells, since there is so much clothing as well.

I have a tip for Gracie. Wait until she comes to your plaza. Once she's there do her clothing test thingy. When the day passes time travel back to that day. Then she will be there for your 3 passes!

Back