UNO and friends in 3ds

• Thread starter flash99
  • Start date
F

flash99

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
What may seem to them the traditional card game UNO as a free-to-play nintendo 3ds?

Lolwut? Are you saying they should make some version of UNO on the 3ds? Or have they made one? Or something completely different xD. The more I read this the more ways I see what you're trying to say xD

I mean that Nintendo should take out a free-to-play UNO AND FRIENDS

I am not sure :p because Nintendo usually doesn't like to make games that will be free besides from Pokemon Shuffle and the other games that are free like Steel Diver : Sub Wars . Nintendo rarely does that in my opinion . Also there is the Dsiware game for UNO already so I wouldn't think Nintendo would make another :/

I am not sure :p because Nintendo usually doesn't like to make games that will be free besides from Pokemon Shuffle and the other games that are free like Steel Diver : Sub Wars . Nintendo rarely does that in my opinion . Also there is the Dsiware game for UNO already so I wouldn't think Nintendo would make another :/
Well Nintendo HAS been experimenting lately. They're going to be doing mobile phone games soon and they're probably going to be seeing if doing free to play games is worth it. Pokemon Shuffle has been pretty successful :p

Back