J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Here is how to fix that!

BTW: TURN OFF SYSTEM WHEN DOING THIS!

If you have a screen protector:

1: Get the Screen Protector off
2: Clean the screen with a Microfiber Cloth (Sticky Side)
3: Put it back on!
4: Turn System on and check

You can skip step 2

If you don't have a screen protector or it did not work.

1: Clean the screen with a Microfiber Cloth
2: Clean the Controls with a Microfiber Cloth
3: Turn System on and check

If it does not work... then go to https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/repair/3ds_repair_home.jsp?problem=BTTNSRSPND

I hope you have a warranty!

Last edited:
I'm confused. What does removing a screen protector and then just sticking it right back on do for unresponsive controls. I assume this is only meant for the touch screen controls then? You probably shouldn't be giving out generalized advice like this. Most system problems are caused by something very specific to each users system. It'd be better if they contended Nintendo Support first.

Also, I'm pretty sure cleaning the screen with a toothbrush could scratch the screen.

I'd have to agree with @TribstyAnn here. Using a toothbrush on the screen might damage it, the best thing to use is a microfiber cloth. They're cheap and incredibly easy to pick up, and very often in all these kinda care kids for 3ds, consoles, or even if you have glasses you probably use a microfiber cloth to clean them. Chances are most of you have at least one of these cloths laying around somewhere.

@TribstyAnn This is based on Nintendo's site... BUT NOT A COPY! (Not trying to yell, just empathize)

@SpookHuntress When I mean a scrub with a toothbrush... I mean LIGHTLY!(Not trying to yell, just empathize)
By the way... I will edit this... because I have a microfiber cloth myself, it comes with most cases, like my Sogleo Pokemon Sun case.

Putting my screen protector off then on really helped somehow... ???

Back