Upcoming nindies showcase

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you are alright, as for this morning I got this peice of news and that is, we are having a new nintendo direct next week!! Yeah, I know, this is maybe not as strong as previous nintendo directs, but it is a stream directly to us from nintendo. In this opportunity, they are going to be showing off the indie stuff (which has been incredibly good and well received on nintendo switch) coming in spring. The presentation will be held on March 20th at 9 am pacific time.

Here I leave you with the source

http://nintendoenthusiast.com/blog/...s-showcase-spring-2018-taking-place-march-20/

So now what do you guys think of this news? Are you excited for it? Or are you just going to let it go away unnoticed?

Well, in my case, I won't be able to watch it live because I'll be working but I'm really looking forward to watching it. Nintendo switch has been home of really great games, both from nintendo itself and third parties as well, and to me indie games are really cool. Maybe, we get to know more about Moonlighter.

Looks pretty cool to me! Let's hope that this time, not all of the games look super dumb.

You know what, some time in the past I used to think like you, which I am not saying it is wrong, in the sense that I got annoyed off when some dumby games were announced, I thought oh come on who could play those things or who could actually get excited for this. Then, I don´t know what happened to my way of thinking, but I see it differently, I mean, it is ok, whatever game they announce, maybe I am not excited for game X, but I am sure someone will be, and I think that´s what nintendo knows, so that is what they do, they release games that are for any kind of people, you get to like some of them, and other people get to love the ones you don´t. Take it like this.

Back