Update coming to Mario Odyssey tomorrow!

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello guys, how are you? Hope you are alright. Today, I am bringing you some news related to the upcoming super mario odyssey update coming Tomorrow (22nd February 2018). The update, features a new game mode called Luigi´s balloon World, in which you will have to look for him in each kindom and he will give you a task to do. However, you will not be Able to trigger the update and its content until you finish the storyline. Along with this update, there are several new outfits for Mario to pick up such as the knight, sunshine and musician.

Here is the source
https://mynintendonews.com/2018/02/...d-update-coming-to-mario-odyssey-on-thursday/

Personally, I really like the idea of receiving new content for free from nintendo, specially in this vast game. So, what do you guys think about this update, do you like getting more free content from nintendo or would you rather leave the game without the update?

I think Nintendo is going for the right idea with the DLC for popular games like Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey, but I think they need to kick it up a notch for Super Mario Odyssey. I mean, come on! It's practically like they're trying to mess with us by releasing a Super Mario Sunshine outfit, but no missions or new places regarding it. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of new costumes and a new mode, but they seriously need to listen to the fans a bit more on this kind of thing.

I kind of wish the released Luigi's thing when they revealed it in the january direct but that's ok. I'm not big on dlc (free or paid), I'd rather they just make a sequel (Mario Odyssey 2 for example) or an all new game.

OK, I just tried it out last night, and I was HOOKED. I played Balloon World for almost 2 hours straight. I had an absolute blast. So, I still think that they could have worked on the DLC idea for Super Mario Odyssey a little better, like new worlds, or new playable characters, but for now, I'm really enjoying Balloon World so far. I'm on my way to buy you, Sunshine Hat and Outfit!

Is there really a benefit for balloon world?

Is there really a benefit for balloon world?
Balloon world fixes many problems the game used to have. After getting all of the moons, the only thing left to do was to mess around and farm coins to buy what was left in the shop, or try to improve high scores in the few minigames available. Now, you can play a new game, get some coins while you are playing it, and have some fun! It also adds some challenges to do inside the new game mode, for the completionists.

Reactions: Aura Knight
Back