Username Origins

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
In this thread, we explain how we got the idea for our usernames. I thought it'd be fun.
My own username origin is pretty obvious - it's a song by Metallica.

Edit: This is back when my username was Master O'Puppets.

The current username just popped into my head one day.

Last edited:
Well, my name is Eric, and I using this username because I don't wanted to use PlayerOne.

I think you will like this:

Reactions: MxlDiamond
Marc is my middle name, :woot:

Reactions: Sunny_Meows, DialgaKid7207, TardisBlueGamer and 8 others
Matthew is my first name. I wanted a professional username for another forum I'm on, and I went with Matthew. :)

My name is from a character that created in my mind. He's still on the storymapping process though.

Mine came from my favorite DS game, Elite Beat Agents.
The Divas were awesome~<3

I actually came up with my username, when I had to make a username for some website and no username worked. So I basically randomly mashed the keyboard and voila. Jandkas was born.

Reactions: Kadaj
I actually came up with my username, when I had to make a username for some website and no username worked. So I basically randomly mashed the keyboard and voila. Jandkas was born.

So it's a random username... Interesting...

I will try...
*closing eyes*

lsdhflasm

*opening eyes*
F**k...

Reactions: Mystic Kittea, 0flick0, GamerDudeXXX and 2 others
Well, ha, cuh, yo! This user name was created because of the rapper, Chief Keef.

Reactions: ErixSan
Well, ha, cuh, yo! This user name was created because of the rapper, Chief Keef.
+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix, 3dsatackman, xXAwesomeDudeXx and 1 other person
thiledo
It's my turn.

*Random Username Generator*

thiledo

thiledo
It's my turn.

*Random Username Generator*

thiledo

Oh, didn't know about that...
Searching... Ok
Trying... Ok

Result: friendlypheasant

:wtf:

it's my middle name :singing:
i go by other usernames for other forums and stuff though

Reactions: Marc
Well Reece is my first name and 1100 always sticked in my head, you all have cool usernames I wish I could of changed mines :confused:

Don't get vex with me or anything but I never heard of Chief Keen, don't know who he is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ErixSan
Don't get vex with me or anything but I never heard of Chief Keen, don't know who he is.

Don't worry. I didn't know who is him too.

Reactions: Reece
I think anyone that knows me can tell the origin of my username. Lol. But for those who don't, I love hugs and I am very huggable and my favorite Pokémon is Eevee. :)

Reactions: Holo and (deleted member)
I love link that's why and also because i played the SNES.
I used to be a Pikachu on every other forum it has to have a 2 or 3 at the end for it to be me Example"Pikachu2 or Pikachu3

Reactions: Vampirelaughter
It's my name actually, tweaked the last letter.

Back