• Thread starter Usagi-mayu
  • Start date
Usagi-mayu

Usagi-mayu

The failure mayor
Towns Folk
  1. Got AC:NL back, check.
  2. Get a town that I like, check.
  3. Keep that town and have a comfortable home and Villager, check.
  4. Have villagers that aren't ugly? NOPE.
Does anybody get annoyed when you go make a new game file and you really like the map layout of the town, but dislike some of the villagers that live there? And they just won't move or they do move and then MORE villagers you don't like come? That's my problem...
I mean, game, thank you but I don't want a cat looking like this:
latest
or
Annalisa_NL.png
They're nice? But it's just too hard for me to look at them. ;-; I just want Chief the wolf and I'll be a happy camper.

I love when Chief is in my town or Tom that makes me happy. But you're right I remember erasing my towns several times because
she would not leave! She kept spawning in all the towns!

Cats should look cute and not creepy or pig nosed!

I REMEMBER HAVING DIVA AND WART JR. IN THE SAME TOWN! DX

I hate them both, and after one leaves, some clown sheep moves in!

Yep, there has to be at least one villager that nobody likes in their Town. For me, most of the ones I hated (Leonardo, Muffy, Wendy) have already left, but there is currently one in my town who I can't wait to see him leave, and his name is Cubby the Penguin. Ironically, his house is built exactly on the spot where Leonardo used to be. I guess that is why I hate him so much.

Reactions: Usagi-mayu
I like all my villagers except for Antonio. I can't stand anteaters (sorry if I'm rude) but hey, maybe he'll turn out to be a great addition. I stay nice to everyone regardless.

... Am I the only one who doesn't usually get ugly villagers?
Maybe it's because I've used the Plot Reset trick so many times I don't remember having ugly ones in the first place :p
I only have two dream villagers left to get before I have all 10!

1. Got AC:NL back, check.
  2. Get a town that I like, check.
  3. Keep that town and have a comfortable home and Villager, check.
  4. Have villagers that aren't ugly? NOPE.
Does anybody get annoyed when you go make a new game file and you really like the map layout of the town, but dislike some of the villagers that live there? And they just won't move or they do move and then MORE villagers you don't like come? That's my problem...
I mean, game, thank you but I don't want a cat looking like this:
latest
or
Annalisa_NL.png
They're nice? But it's just too hard for me to look at them. ;-; I just want Chief the wolf and I'll be a happy camper.
I got one with Big Eyes but small mouth... Was not a pleasant site

I can't stand it when I start a new game, only to have a bunch of the...poorly designed villagers move into my town. For me, this tends to happen more often than not, as I often have many strange looking cat-things or exotic animals that don't look right in villager form.

Back