Splatoon 2 Wanna Sploon Together?

• Thread starter TribstyAnn
  • Start date
TribstyAnn

TribstyAnn

Me.
Towns Folk
I would like become friends with other pedians who also have a Switch and Splatoon 2. If you are interested let me know and we can trade friend codes.

If ever needed I could also set up a discord server for us to have easier voice chat when playing together.

No minimum skill level, all types of player are welcome. :)

Also my in game name is the same as my username here. It's TribstyAnn

Last edited:
Hiya, I could play, want to try out league mode. Round about B Rank player My Fc is 1109 3402 9621

Cool. I'm B- in rainmaker, and around C in splat zones and tower control. I just haven't played them enough yet. I would actually love to be friends, but I just sent my Switch off for repairs, and it won't be back for a few weeks. When it's back I will definitely add you. :)

It's kind of pointless for me to post here right now, but there's a possibility I'll be getting a Switch in mid-late September. I'd gladly add you to play some matches :) Don't be fooled by me getting the game late though, I'm a Sploon veteran ;P

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Don't be fooled by me already having the game. I'v only played it for a week, and I never had a Wii U. :D

I have my Switch back, I'll post my FC here as soon as I can and then you can add me. Just tell me what your Switch profile names are. :)

FC: SW-7975-1400-8023

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Samuel_1802
Don't be fooled by me already having the game. I'v only played it for a week, and I never had a Wii U. :D

I have my Switch back, I'll post my FC here as soon as I can and then you can add me. Just tell me what your Switch profile names are. :)

FC: SW-7975-1400-8023

I just added you, my IGN is 7S»Mικα.

I'm S in all modes currently. I like to play in League battles and Salmon Run (Private battle too, but only if there are a minimum of 6 players in total). I'm in BST timezone and usually play daily, so let me know when you're up for a game or two! ^^

I have Discord as well, perhaps you can add me (ID: Mika#1512) so we can communicate better (Text and voice chat).

Reactions: TribstyAnn
Wow! :D You're better than I'll probably ever be. I usually play a bit everyday, but I'm busy with school and other activities so I don't have the amount of time to really practice a lot and get super good.

Reactions: Mikaya
Hey! I just got the game too and I'm looking to improve. Was wondering if I can battle with you. I never had splatoon or a wii u either so I'm a noob going into this. I've added you on my switch already, my fc is in my signature.

Cool. I'd love to play together sometime. I mostly play ranked modes. You have to be level 10 before you can do ranked battles, and can't play with friends that way either, but sometime, if we are both on at the same time, play turf war with you. :) Or maybe later try out league battles.

Reactions: Arshan
Looks like we got paired up together in turf wars anyways! Lol

I actually joined you :D

i will join got splatoon 2 when it came out and would love to have people to play with my fc cod is on my account page

Back