Wanted Characters for Super Smash Brothers

• Thread starter Eevee
  • Start date
Eevee

Eevee

Smiles go for miles!
Towns Folk
If you could have any character from any game in super smash brothers who would you choose? and why?

theirs heaps i would want like Eevee :cat: but for realistic purposes i would think Spyro the dragon would be a really good character. Based on the legend of Spyro series NOT the skylanders one or the first series one even though the first series was amazing aswell :cat:

Basic Attack: (claws) that do basic damage just to stun them and to increase there damage multiplier.

Strong side Attack: (horn charge) uses his horns like a headbutt to smash them sideways.

Strong up Attack: (horn uppercut) uses his horns to launch them upwards.

Strong down Attack: (tail spin) does a spin smashing opponents away with his tail. (like pikachu just without the continuous attacking) Spyro just spins once smashing them away with his tail.

Special Attack: (flame breath) breaths out fire in front of him for the duration of the move being held down. (like Bowser/Charizard)

Special side Attack: (fire ball) shoots out a fire ball from his mouth that travels. (like Pit)

Special down Attack: (horn dive) when in flight spyro dives to the ground inflicting damage if hitting opponents (like Yoshi)

Special up Attack/Saving Jump (spinning charge) does a spinning dive upwards causing damage with horns if opponent makes contact (like Charizard just without the flames)

Grab: (bite) bites the opponent for the hold and each hit is another crunch.

Grab side throw: does a roll and then throws them with his mouth.

Grab up throw: throws the opponent up a little then launches them with horns.

Grab down throw: throws them to the ground then breaths fire on them for a second.

Jump: (flight with wings) uses his wings to fly (like Pit)

Block: (wing shilled) of course the bubble appears but his animation will be Spyro using his wings to protect himself.

Final Smash: (Fury) his attack power for all his moves are increased and his flames become purple (since that's fury power) and he becomes a really dark purple

sorry for adding this after but i found this and thought this would be a awesome idea for the spyro i wanted.

Taunt: Sparx flies around as spyro watches. Like link's taunt.
Taunt: Scratches head with claws.
Taunt: hovers himself with his wings for a second or two then lands again
Alternate colors:
here are the alternate colors:
Normal (Purple)
Pale Pink
Light Yellow
Pitch Black (very cool looking)
Deep Blue

Special feature: Sparx will always be with Spyro. If you look closely, Sparx will turn colors while Spyro is taking damage.

0%- Yellow
40%- Blue
70%- Green
100%- Sparx is gone ;_;

While I have reservations of too many third party characters, Spyro and Sparx makes sense what with Skylanders having such success. In fact, an exclusive figurine could result!

Very good from a business standpoint.

I would suggest... Majora's Mask Link.
By enabling his various transformations with B, he'd be very similar to Pokemon Trainer and would drum up MORE interest in the inevitable remake! I personally really just have an obsession with Deku Link though. :p

Reactions: Eevee
Maybe in the future, we could create our own characters. I know they can integrate Mii's into the game and everything, but I wish there were more options. Maybe weapons and some gear to add to the character. The creativity would never end!

Reactions: Reece
"Customization will be a thing"
-Sakurai

Your wish may very well be granted.
Me and my brother joked about a customizable Koopa in Melee. :p

Awesome idea Wayne.
Might try and come up with my own soon. :rotfl:

Snake from the Metal gear Solid series. He would be epic, stealth attacks, tranquilizers and weapons like that

Snake from the Metal gear Solid series. He would be epic, stealth attacks, tranquilizers and weapons like that
sakurai said No Snake. That's too bad isn't?

Snake was in super smash bros brawl though right?

Maybe Professor Layton? Or is he already announced? If he isn't, I guess it would be awesome! But I don't think he's very good in combat, but oh well, I thought that with Peach too :p

Just a thing I was thinking, perhaps a Pokemon like Caterpie that evolves with time, gradually going up in power as it is in the field longer.
Like, maybe a Bulbasaur or some other critter with evolutionary stages to go through. Somebody add to this half baked idea.

(I'd love a Makuhita that got bigger, and bigger, till it would evolve into a Hariyama.)

sorry for adding this after but i found this and thought this would be a awesome idea for the spyro i wanted.

Taunt: Sparx flies around as spyro watches. Like link's taunt.
Taunt: Scratches head with claws.
Taunt: hovers himself with his wings for a second or two then lands again
Alternate colors:
here are the alternate colors:
Normal (Purple)
Pale Pink
Light Yellow
Pitch Black (very cool looking)
Deep Blue

Special feature: Sparx will always be with Spyro. If you look closely, Sparx will turn colors while Spyro is taking damage.

0%- Yellow
40%- Blue
70%- Green
100%- Sparx is gone ;_;

Great ideas but there should be a Red skin (Like when getting the flame power up in Spyro 1. I remember he can use it in Lofty Castle.) I think Yoshi's Final Smash currently would resemble Spyro's because his Super Flame in RR is much like it and he can glide everywhere. I would also think a taunt should have Spyro talking. Spyro's rolls would resemble his rolls in past games (when you use R1 and L1 I think).

As for other characters, I think Ferrothorn would be a unique idea. He'd have an attack power and speed much like Ganondorf's.

Up B: Vine Whip/Power Whip (a stronger version of Ivysaur's Up B)

Down B: Spikes (they won't affect Ferrothorn)

Side B: Leech Seed He doesn't heal himself, he just puts a flower on an opponents head.

Neutral B: Payback His counter move.

Down air: Much like Bowser's Down Air

Neutral Air: Extends vines and spins once in the air.

Side and Up Air: Extends one vine up for Up Air and Side Air would hit multiple times like Snake or Fox.

Rolling: Something having to do with him using Gyro Ball.

Final Smash: Frenzy Plant

thank you :cat: and yes the red skin would be a good one especially since if you do team battle and be team red you got it right there.

I like your idea of Ferrothorn hes not overpowered but still a fearful challenger. i also like the moves you have given him they would work well. maybe for a special feature you could even add when you hold your block the character attacking your block takes little damage from iron barbs. it would have to be very week like 2 or 3 percent a hit.

A character I come close to expecting as an Assist trophy if nothing else...
Would be Ryu of Street Fighter.
Considering Capcom's involvement, it would make perfect sense.

I could also see him working as a playable character.

Though, King K.Rool is my most demanded one.

I'm hoping to have Meloetta in this game.

Well I have two characters from Namco, since namco is part of the creation of this game: Klonoa OR Lloyd Irving
I'm sure I wouldn't have to explain Lloyd's move-set, since a lot of people have already listed this on the internet. Klonoa on the other hand:

Neutral A combo: *PPK combo (like most characters)/ or a low damage air slash combo
Side Tilt: Some type of ear attack that stretches a little to hit the opponent. (similar to diddy's side A, just with his ears.)
Up Tilt: once again, stretchy ears but in an upward direction, with the possibility of aiming diagonally.

Down tilt: a downward diagonal ear clap that will hit the opponent in the air for a short time like Sonic's down tilt.

Side Smash: a powerful air slash that has a longer reach the more it's charged. ( the damage wouldn't be very high though.)

Up Smash: A wide air slash that deals low damage.

Down Smash: He uses his ring to create a small circular air current that will hit opponents on either side at the same time.

Neutral Special: (this is a obvious if you played Klonoa before) His wind orb that comes out of his ring. Unlike the game were the orb would pick up enemies, the orb would now pick up items or enemy projectiles. If the orb hits the opponent however, it will just do a small amount of damage. the knockback however will bring the opponent closer to Klonoa.

Up Special: This would be his electric spring jump as seen in Klonoa 2.

Side Special: Some type of dash attack????? will find one later

Down Special: this would be his air spin attack that would move him along the ground slowly for a short time, causing rapid low damage hits.

obviously, these are not all of the possible attacks in smash bros, but these are the ones that I could think of on the fly.

Well I have two characters from Namco, since namco is part of the creation of this game: Klonoa OR Lloyd Irving
I'm sure I wouldn't have to explain Lloyd's move-set, since a lot of people have already listed this on the internet. Klonoa on the other hand:

Neutral A combo: *PPK combo (like most characters)/ or a low damage air slash combo
Side Tilt: Some type of ear attack that stretches a little to hit the opponent. (similar to diddy's side A, just with his ears.)
Up Tilt: once again, stretchy ears but in an upward direction, with the possibility of aiming diagonally.

Down tilt: a downward diagonal ear clap that will hit the opponent in the air for a short time like Sonic's down tilt.

Side Smash: a powerful air slash that has a longer reach the more it's charged. ( the damage wouldn't be very high though.)

Up Smash: A wide air slash that deals low damage.

Down Smash: He uses his ring to create a small circular air current that will hit opponents on either side at the same time.

Neutral Special: (this is a obvious if you played Klonoa before) His wind orb that comes out of his ring. Unlike the game were the orb would pick up enemies, the orb would now pick up items or enemy projectiles. If the orb hits the opponent however, it will just do a small amount of damage. the knockback however will bring the opponent closer to Klonoa.

Up Special: This would be his electric spring jump as seen in Klonoa 2.

Side Special: Some type of dash attack????? will find one later

Down Special: this would be his air spin attack that would move him along the ground slowly for a short time, causing rapid low damage hits.

obviously, these are not all of the possible attacks in smash bros, but these are the ones that I could think of on the fly.

Awesome work DashTH! your right Klonoa would be an amazing character in super smash bros i could see him working well as a playable character. nice work on the moves! fits him well without making him overpowered.

Well done! :cat:

Well, since people are saying that Metroid needs more representatives why not Anthony Higgs from Metroid: Other M?

I've been thinking today that Pikachu has been in all this time but it's other mascot Eevee deserves a spot as well. Eevee would use it's special Down-B to evolve and it can use Down-B again to Baton Pass. This could mean that Blue could be in the background watching/giving commands and taunts.

OMG! Artisan that is amazing! thank you! i really hope they add Eevee now he could be a amazing character with baton pass! his final smash could be all the eeveelutions coming together and doing a final finish attack simular to pokemon trainer. Wow thanks artisan you really got me thinking i'm actually super keen for Eevee in smash bros now haha thank you!

Back