PC Warframe (PC Edition)

• Thread starter Traidable
  • Start date
Traidable

Traidable

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hey, everyone.

I recently started getting back into Warframe, which is pretty much one of the best Free-to-Play games out there, where it's not Pay-to-Win. (Aside from Path of Exile). I'm just wondering if anyone actually plays Warframe on the PC? And if not, what about on the PS4? Let me know! It'd be great to have some players alongside me!

I got it on PC, haven't played since my computer died though (Might go on it in a couple hours).

My friend got me into the game a while ago, and we've got a nice clan and such. I do love WarFarm though, even if the grinding does get a slight bit annoying :p

Reactions: Traidable
I do love WarFarm though, even if the grinding does get a slight bit annoying :p

I agree. If you're free-2-play, it gets a bit uggggh at times. But if you're fine with waiting out things, then it's definitely an amazing Free2Play game. :p

I agree. If you're free-2-play, it gets a bit uggggh at times. But if you're fine with waiting out things, then it's definitely an amazing Free2Play game. :p

Oh for sure! I also love how if you're alright with just grinding for stuff, you can get the premium currency! Even by just doing relic runs you can get parts that are worth a lot of platinum.

Oh for sure! I also love how if you're alright with just grinding for stuff, you can get the premium currency! Even by just doing relic runs you can get parts that are worth a lot of platinum.

Exactly! The fact you can trade the premium currency kind of hurt the economy a bit, what with allow people to break the policies and sell and stuff, but it makes it so much easy enough to actually earn it in-game, while still abiding by the policies. :)

Reactions: 28142
Just playing it now and doing runs for Rhino/Rhino Prime as well as some credit runs. While also finding game breaking bugs...

Went to my clan dojo with a couple of friends and I found this happens: http://i.imgur.com/JpjIjai.gif xD

Back