We have waited, and we need a Golden Sun 4.

• Thread starter SkyriderCarlyle
  • Start date
SkyriderCarlyle

SkyriderCarlyle

Master of the Riding Ways
Towns Folk
There has been an official petition, and it needs 70K Signatures. We have 7.7K. For those of you who don't know, Golden Sun is an adventure RPG that started on the GBA. The first two entries were good, but Dark Dawn kinda fell flat. Because of that, Camelot decided they wanted 70000 signatures on a petition. Signatures would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading,
---SkyriderCarlyle---

Oh my god I love Golden Sun so much. Its a really good quality RPG, and everyone should sign it. Im so upset that we still haven't gotten a sequel for DD because I really want to know what happened and wow it was good.

it would be very interesting for a new Golden Sun game to come for the Nintendo 3ds . I myself never really played the first games , but I did see it before so a new game could result in new awesome features and graphics and stuff *o* So I hope in the end there will be enough signatures :p

I certainly would want to play that game :p

I'd love to see the first ones in the 3DS e-shop before seeing a sequel I'd say. I really miss Golden Sun and Golden Sun 2... I sold them at the same time I got rid of my DS Lite since I couldn't play them anymore anyway...

A sequel would probably look very nice on 3DS, or even Wii U.

Back