What´s Your Favorite Song Of The Legend Of Zelda Series?

• Thread starter 3lectroSp3ctro
  • Start date
3lectroSp3ctro

3lectroSp3ctro

Legend Of Zelda FOREVER!:D
Towns Folk
Type What´s Your Favourite Song In The Legend Of Zelda Series (Remixes Also Count :))

Reactions: blinboy
well it will be hard for me to pin down and I havent play Zelda for atlest 2 week by now I can say my faviote one in the game would be the scare crow in zelda ocarina of time and of you allowed to say like youtube song I loved legend of zelda dubstep by unkown till I fell like looking it up.

my favourite is the song is lullaby because is the more beautifoul and don't know why it's such a beautifoul songs.
I would like to know who made it.. .don't you?:eek:

my favourite is the song is lullaby because is the more beautifoul and don't know why it's such a beautifoul songs.
I would like to know who made it.. .don't you?:eek:
The same one who made the other songs for legend of Zelda,and the Mario Bros Series...
Koji Kondo

Right now I would have to say Zelda's lullaby for two reasons, firstly, I don't really pay attention/remember the songs in the legend of Zelda :$ and, secondly, I'm learning that song on guitar currently!

Right now I would have to say Zelda's lullaby for two reasons, firstly, I don't really pay attention/remember the songs in the legend of Zelda :$ and, secondly, I'm learning that song on guitar currently!
Nice :),Good Luck! :D

Reactions: zekiebouy
Gerudo valley. 'Nuff said

Reactions: Blue Knight, Skyshaymin and 3lectroSp3ctro
Molgera battle from Wind Waker or Clock Town(any day) from Majora's Mask. (Legendary Hero is perfect too)

Gerudo Valley but recently I've had the Fire Temple (N64 version) from OoT and Song Of Healing from MM stuck in my head

Zelda's Lullaby. It's simple and it's memorable. Oftentimes I would stop my adventure while playing Ocarina of Time 3D to just take out the ocarina and play Zelda's lullaby on it. :giggle:

It's either Lost Woods,from Ocarina of Time or the remix of OoT from Brawl.LW is just so catchy,while the OoT remix mixes a lot of great music from that title and mix it pretty well.I also like Zelda's Lullaby.

By far, I love ALL of them! But just to make this post more interesting and longer here is a list of the ones I love! 1# Gerudo Valley, 2#Original Theme, 3#Wind Waker Melody, 4#Lon Lon Ranch, and finally 5#Temple of Droplets. P.S I can play all of these on piano too!

My favorite Zelda song has to be Saria's song from OoT especially when the Goron was dancing to the song

I love all the songs but, the best song is when you are playing ocarina of time on 3ds, and you just smash a lot of random buttons...

Song of Healing...

The Gerudo Valley theme definately. There's just something about that tune with the trumpets and the shakers that really gets me. That paired with riding along on Epona in ocarina of time just makes me feel so cool you know?

Song of Storms. I seriously would get on OoT 3D and play that song all day if I could! I mean it is so catchy. Lots of songs from OoT are really catchy. Song of Storms, nevertheless, is my favorite song of all time from the Zelda series.

1) Song of Healing
2) Geurdo Valley
3) Nocturne of Shadow

I'm good to flat out say, Song of Storms. Here is the dubstep remix of the Oracle of Seasons version

Back