what 3ds game should i get

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
hi i am going to get a 3ds game which one should i get fantasy life or animal crossing new leaf?

Really Both of those games are really good games and I wouldn't want to say one is better than the other but I personally like Animal Crossing : New Leaf . I like the game because i loved the gameplay but I really suggest maybe you should look up some gameplay videos of both of the games so that you make the right choice for yourself . I like both of the games but I really liked Animal Crossing so my vote goes for that game ! Hope that helps :)

Really Both of those games are really good games and I wouldn't want to say one is better than the other but I personally like Animal Crossing : New Leaf . I like the game because i loved the gameplay but I really suggest maybe you should look up some gameplay videos of both of the games so that you make the right choice for yourself . I like both of the games but I really liked Animal Crossing so my vote goes for that game ! Hope that helps :)
thanks it does help!

This, to me fantasy life seems kinda boring (haven't tried it) but I have new leaf and its great. Plus AC: new leaf = Smash Bros :D

I would go with Animal Crossing since its more cheaper and plus in the game you can build your town and help it develop even further customize your self and other things while i think fantasy life is where you have to choose an occupation or something plus animal crossing has online play just like fantasy life,it really depends on what type of gamer you are even though the two game have lots of things in common.

I traded my AC and my Disney Magical World for Fantasy Life, 'cause it is a life simulator much more "free" than both of these, you can really choose your destiny. And it's even an Action-RPG with armor, levels, items and all you can expect of this genre. It's like three or more games in one, there's many ways to have fun, and you don't need to wait for something to happen (that's why I got tired of AC), YOU MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN! ;)

u should buy ac new leaf

I own both of these games and play both of them, and I recommend getting both at one point. However, I don't really know you perosnal tastes in games?

Both of these games are quite different, you cna only compare them by the fact that you can customize your house, otherwise, as Barmont pointed out, Fantasy Life is an ARPG.

Maybe you could read my blog post about it: http://forum.3dspedia.com/blog/fantasy-life.60/

As to Animal Crossing, it's more about creating a town and decorating it, customizing.

Both games are really nice, both are worth your money, it's just, well, what are you looking for?

Reactions: Icemario and Marc
Both games are really great, however my. Kate goes to Fantasy life. I traded in my Animal Crossing New Leaf for Fantasy life because for me Animal Crossing gets boring. It utilizes Real Time clock which I really don't like. Fantasy Life has an actual story to it, with many mission and side quests, and has good replay value. Many people say Fantasy Life takes 200+ hours to do all side quest, get to highest rank in all lives ect.

Animal Crossing can be boring if you don't have any goal to work towards, since it does not have a definite ending and a storyline. I might advice you getting Fantasy Life (though I never played it) it seems more interesting to me (I owned ACNL).

Animal crossing def has tons to do and what I have read so does Fantasy Life. Both would be quality adds to your game list I have played AC and even as an adult it was a good time killer. I love to fish BTW in it. Ocean and river fishing :)

Fantasy life definetly. I only acnl but fantasy life is probably the better game if you want a good mix of story and sandbox mode type games. It is like an enhanced version of acnl, with its story and weapon classes. It also does not require you to be friends with others to go online. Only get acnl if you just want to do your own thing and stick to having no story or anything

They are really different, but if you want a game that will last a while without getting boring, Fantasy Life is the way to go

I think that you should get animal crossing new leaf. There is lots of fun things to do like make your own house and etc. There is multiplayer which is the best part of new leaf. But this game is very addicting. I could not stop playing new leaf. New leaf has a good rating on the eshop and anybody with a 3ds would enjoy this.

Back