What 3DS Games Do You Think Will Get amiibo Support?

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
GravityTheGhost

GravityTheGhost

Sp00ky Sp1r1t
Towns Folk
We already know 3 3DS (and 1 New 3DS) games are getting support/have support for amiibo:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Code Name STEAM
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy +
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

I was wondering, what future games or even existing games do you think will get support for amiibo?
I think that maybe the Mario edition of Puzzle and Dragons would get support under the Super Mario amiibo line, maybe add a character to use when in battle? What do you think? I think it's too early to call since there are not a lot of 3DS games announced yet.

Fire Emblem If. There are a lot of FE amiiboes, so I hope I could use Lucina amiibo and see her fighting for my party :cat:

Or we could even marry her with one of Fire Emblem characters :3

I think that many of the future new games will come with amiibo support as it wouldn't really sound of a bad idea to Nintendo and I wouldn't see that problem too . I am not really sure if any existing games might get any amiibo support unless maybe an update but it is very unlikely in my opinion unless I were to be stated otherwise . Also I think that Fire Emblem would be super great with amiibos :p

Probably most of the first party games will at some point, even though I'm not so sure. I don't think I'd see Amiibo support in a pokemon game. I could see it yes but not in a good way...

Probably most of the first party games will at some point, even though I'm not so sure. I don't think I'd see Amiibo support in a pokemon game. I could see it yes but not in a good way...
I could see it happen maybe in a Pokemon spinoff, like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or something.

This maybe yes, but not in a main game =/ I don't know why but in the main game it would... I mean it wouldn't make any sense to me? With the context and the competitive play?

I think they may add amiibo support in Pokemon. I mean if you place an Pikachu amiibo, maybe you can get a Level 50 Pikachu, in the game. This could also mean I new method of trading, meaning I could have my pokemon amiibo and place it on my friends 3ds to trade it.

I would like to see Pokemon get amiibo support. It might be weird but I think it would be awesome if a pokemon got amiibo support.

Back