What are some features that you think should be added to Splatoon?

• Thread starter Pandai2
  • Start date
Pandai2

Pandai2

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
post ideas and thoughts about extra features for Splatoon

I personally think that a group or club system would be cool
Andalusia coz everybody else (might) wants it voice chat would be cool too.-Pandai2 :panda::pompus:

Last edited by a moderator:
Voice Chat
Lobby system where we can vote for which map we want to play next
Make the other game modes available in non-ranked as well
A Party system, to play with friends.

A chat system would be nice in the wait-room before a match. Not necessarily voice chat, but something simple & nifty.

A way to vote for the next set of maps (As @SunnyWindy said).

New sub weapons. They new to be more creative. The "Ink-Strike" is cool, but it's just a missile we've all seen. How about you can pick a place to dump a huge bucket of ink? Haven't see that before. And, how about a sub-weapon that if you put it down, it sucks up the ink from the ground? Or something that of you stand by It will fill your tank?
I just wanna see creative ideas!

There should definitely be off TV support (being able to play with only the Gamepad) since this game really needs it. There should also be an option that you leave the room anytime the game is looking for other players, not only when the match has ended. A voice chat feature would be nice, but only when playing with friends since you want random people, especially little kids, swearing at you.

Reactions: aku7703
Hair and Pants!

I think that they should add a hair salon to the game. There are lots of people I know would like to have the ability to customize their players hair looks. I also think that they should add a cool pet theme to the game. Like when u reach a certain level you can buy a cool pet like a starfish or a crab to help you out in the game.

octolings I would love to play as one of them or even add a new game mode wear you have a base and one team is attacking (who are the octolings)and another team defending (and they would be inklings!)

I wish you could swim in water in squid form. It's kinda weird that you die instantly when you fall in water (in Mahi-Mahi resort for instance). Squids are aquatic creatures! it's only natural that they need water to survive and thrive in. This will probably never be implemented, but I can dream can't I? xD

I want to be able to swim in water
The ability to play on the gamepad
Ranked Turf Wars plz! (I hate the ranked mode games. :/)
The ability to change your looks besides just your clothes and hat.
The ability to choose the color ink you use for certain things.

It needs voice chat (It definitely enhances the experience, just look at TF2... You can just mute people who squeak and swear a lot. Heck, Wii U could even do with a voice chat system where people playing different games can talk to each other if they would like to), a lobby/group system (play with friends, vote on maps and the game mode you'll be playing) and perhaps a few cross-IP hats.

In addition to what have already been mentioned, I think that you should have been able to form a squid squad with friends as well as randoms on the same squad so you could play 4v4 random online matches with friends if three people you know aren't available at the same time.

Maybe this is a small gripe, but I wish the local multiplayer were better. The current system allows one person to use the gamepad and one person to use the TV. The only problem is that the weapon selection on local multiplayer is abysmal compared to regular multiplayer. It would be nice to be able to use the weapons I have unlocked in a local game.

I seriously want a tourney mode to be added and I also want a spectator mode to be added to the custom games too.

Back