What Are You Listening To?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
What song are you currently listening to?

I'm currently listening to Lights by Ellie Goulding

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chief and Marc
I am currently listening to Zombie by The Cranberries (Andrea Kaden cover) I mostly listen to Nickelback, movie soundtracks and scores, and Kiss105.3 radio station. I like to listen to rap too. I listen to anything pretty much.

Reactions: Marc
I'm currently listening to Poison by Alice Cooper, from his 1989 album Trash. Quite a catchy song. I love the keyboard part in the four-word lyrics that comprise half the verses between the chorus. And the guitar solo is excellent too. Actually, I just love the whole song. It's my second favourite Alice Cooper song.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Donald Trump by Mac Miller

Reactions: xXmumsterXx
The Hill by Glen Hansard and Marketa Iglova

Animal by Ellie Goulding

Reactions: Crybaby126
London Calling by The Clash. I love Joe Strummer's hyena-like screaming vocals :p The lyrics are also some of the best in any song I've heard.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
I'm listening to "Want U Back" from Cher Lloyd. :singing:

I'm currently listening to Rise by Skillet. ~ <3

I'm currently listening to Rise by Public Image Ltd :p The music video is hilarious :D John Lydon's vocals are excellent like they almost always are, although of course Public Image Ltd will never compare to his old band, Sex Pistols - and his vocals are even more a major part of the song than most rock songs - it's post-punk after all - and overall I really like how upbeat and optimistic (the Irish blessing, 'May the road rise with you,' is one of the main lyrics) the song is considering what its idea came from.

And no, I didn't just choose this Rise because of Flarence. Well, maybe I did :p But 'tis a great song.

Reactions: Flarence
Is double posting after an interval of days allowed? Just making sure.

I just listened to Bon Jovi's 'My Guitar Lies Bleeding in My Arms,' from their album These Days. It's already becoming in my opinion one of the most beautiful songs I've listened to. The first guitar solo is brilliant and the kind of chorus only Bon Jovi can do and I love them so much for is excellent. :)

Third bump from my end :oops:

But I'm listening to, and would like to introduce you guys to, Pappu Yaar by the Pakistani rock band Junoon, in my opinion the best Pakistani rock song of all time. Many times so that conservatives wouldn't come after them with pitchforks Junoon and other Pakistani rock bands would put Sufi music into their songs, calling it Sufi rock which actually doesn't rock at all (it's more like folk music) but this song wasn't like that and does rock pretty hard. It was very popular when it came out ten years ago and was one of the last songs of their own that Pakistanis actually cared about compared to now when they prefer Hindi-pop that isn't actually good and they like it just because they're vain and want to listen to the 'latest' songs, God they actually go and buy Indian films on DVD can you believe it just to listen to the songs I mean what about Entity Paradigm why can't Pakistanis listen to them for a change they're your desi Metallica for God's sake Oh sorry about that :p
Even if you guys (except @dilawer) can't understand it, you should still listen to it once.

Reactions: Mr. Kream and (deleted member)
Third bump from my end :oops:

But I'm listening to, and would like to introduce you guys to, Pappu Yaar by the Pakistani rock band Junoon, in my opinion the best Pakistani rock song of all time. Many times so that conservatives wouldn't come after them with pitchforks Junoon and other Pakistani rock bands would put Sufi music into their songs, calling it Sufi rock which actually doesn't rock at all (it's more like folk music) but this song wasn't like that and does rock pretty hard. It was very popular when it came out ten years ago and was one of the last songs of their own that Pakistanis actually cared about compared to now when they prefer Hindi-pop that isn't actually good and they like it just because they're vain and want to listen to the 'latest' songs, God they actually go and buy Indian films on DVD can you believe it just to listen to the songs I mean what about Entity Paradigm why can't Pakistanis listen to them for a change they're your desi Metallica for God's sake Oh sorry about that :p
Even if you guys (except @dilawer) can't understand it, you should still listen to it once.

It actually sounds really good, either though I don't understand it but that's not a problem (I listen to plenty songs that I don't understand) I also love the rhythm/beat of the song.Its a great song. Anymore like it ?

It actually sounds really good, either though I don't understand it but that's not a problem (I listen to plenty songs that I don't understand) I also love the rhythm/beat of the song.Its a great song. Anymore like it ?
Glad you liked it :D

Very, very few ... ones that are easy to find anyway. The problem with Pakistani rock music is you won't find much of it online. And many of the ones that you do find are ones that don't rock at all to be honest, singing old poetry and all. There's some I've been looking for a long time yet never found it, and since the shops where I live are too dastardly to sell music from our local bands (they sell awful four-song soundtracks for Indian films instead - that doesn't even qualify as an EP for God's sake) I have a hard time finding them. The best I can get in those cases is recordings of live performances, and even that is rare.

As for what I said up there, I made kind of a mistake. Entity Paradigm are more of a 'Linkin Park that actually doesn't suck.' I had a video of one of their songs on buffering, see. Black Warrant is the desi Metallica I meant - they've even done a (very good) cover of Master of Puppets.

To be honest, I don't know which song to recommend like this one.

Glad you liked it :D

Very, very few ... ones that are easy to find anyway. The problem with Pakistani rock music is you won't find much of it online. And many of the ones that you do find are ones that don't rock at all to be honest, singing old poetry and all. There's some I've been looking for a long time yet never found it, and since the shops where I live are too dastardly to sell music from our local bands (they sell awful four-song soundtracks for Indian films instead - that doesn't even qualify as an EP for God's sake) I have a hard time finding them. The best I can get in those cases is recordings of live performances, and even that is rare.

As for what I said up there, I made kind of a mistake. Entity Paradigm are more of a 'Linkin Park that actually doesn't suck.' I had a video of one of their songs on buffering, see. Black Warrant is the desi Metallica I meant - they've even done a (very good) cover of Master of Puppets.

To be honest, I don't know which song to recommend like this one.

Oh well, don't worry about it,its a cause you really can't help. Thanks for uploading the song though, it was great.Later I will do some research and if I find any that I like, kinda similar to this I'll upload it :)

She scared me. @Spinnerweb what do you think of her ?
I'll listen to it tomorrow. I can't just open YouTube. I have to activate VPNs and all and it's a huge pain.

I'll listen to it tomorrow. I can't just open YouTube. I have to activate VPNs and all and it's a huge pain.

Oh alright, you will be totally shocked with the vid, scary

Oh alright, you will be totally shocked with the vid, scary

I agree with the shocking part :O

Reactions: Reece
Back