What are your favorite anime openings?

• Thread starter Morgawr
  • Start date
Morgawr

Morgawr

The Black Dragon
Towns Folk
Well this is a thread to see what's some of your favorite anime openings! I gotta say mine are probably
Shingeki no Kyojin First Opening (Guren no Yumiya)
and
Fairy Tail 14 Opening (Yakusoku no Hi)!

I would like to know what yours are!

Reactions: 3823
Yeees. Attack On Titan all the way! The intro is so epic! :D

Reactions: KuroiFate and Morgawr
These might be weird choices but my favorite OP is the OP from Darker than Black 2.
Also the second OP of JOJO (2012) because it was hella stylish :D

Reactions: DarkXorius
definetely Masayme Chasing Fairy Tail Opening 15 :D The music is soooooo good and the animation is the best in my opinion! My second choice would be the Attack On Titan Opening but thats a little creepy...

Reactions: Morgawr
Yeees. Attack On Titan all the way! The intro is so epic! :D
I know right!

definetely Masayme Chasing Fairy Tail Opening 15 :D The music is soooooo good and the animation is the best in my opinion! My second choice would be the Attack On Titan Opening but thats a little creepy...

Hm that's actually a good one as well.

This wasn't that hard for me to choose.

I forgot to add Asterisk (First OP from Bleach) to my list
and We Are (First OP from One Piece)!

Last edited:
Especially the first two seasons of Shakugan no Shana.

Dang! These are all really good! Now I see some good ones I might have missed! And I might have found some new anime to watch :sneaky:!

Tokyo Ghoul OP, probably my favourite of 2014

Parasyte - The Maxim (I don't know if I got the name right) I haven't watched it yet but I really like the Opening.

Reactions: Synchronity and Morgawr
^ Those two are probably my favorites of 2014. They were so catchy!

This one still stands my favorite. Actually the whole soundtrack of that anime is the best imo.

Clannad + after story have really good openings too.

Reactions: DarkXorius
This one still stands my favorite. Actually the whole soundtrack of that anime is the best imo.

Clannad + after story have really good openings too.
I remember finding some piano sheets for this! After hearing it on piano I searched up the actual OP and man! This one is a really good one!

I'd say Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
But Fairy Tail OP9, Tokyo Ghoul OP1 (Unravel) and SnK OP1 (Guren no Yumiya) are also great :p

Reactions: Morgawr and DeathDragon
The first Attack on Titan opening is amazing. Every time I hear it I just want to start smashing tables.

I also really liked the Deathnote theme, personally.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and Morgawr
My personal favorite is an oldie but a goodie. If you ever have the time, look up the intro to Trigun. Its got a catchy theme and pretty good visuals. Give it a look see.

akame ga kill piano

What are your top favorite anime openings and why? Does it make you feel excited to watch or does it distract from the story? (Lists can be as long as needed!) Example....

Hero!!! One Punch Man_PERFECT I'm humming this all the time, It's my new favorite theme opening!
Black Paper Moon_Soul Eater Something about the theme...I can't say but it's important to me
Liar Mask_Akame Ga Kill This sounds so awesome,I wish I had time to listen: I've never heard the full version
Rock The Dragon and Cha La Head Cha La_Dragonball Z last but not least The first makes pumped to fight the other makes you calm before you watch the next episode(this helps when watching Frieza Saga!)

Cowboy Bebop - Tank!

Serial Experiment Lain - Duvet

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Sea of the Stars

Revolutionary Girl Utena - Rinbu Revolution

Tatami Galaxy - Maigoinu to Ame no Beat

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Cruel's Angel Thesis
Full Metal Alchemist 2003 - Ready, Steady Go!
Ping Pong the Animation - Tadahitori
Nichijou - Hyadain no Kakakata Kataomoi
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex - Inner Universe

One Punch man -Hero

Soul Eater -Black Paper Moon

Deadman Wonderland

Reactions: Kakea
Back