What do you do on Youtube?

• Thread starter MindzEye
  • Start date
MindzEye

MindzEye

Pssst. I was gone for almost a year. XD
Towns Folk
I'm curious as to what we 3DSpedians are up to if and when we have access to this or another internet video website;
  • Search for viral characters like Pewdiepie or MatPat of Gametherory?
  • Dig for music or music videos past, present or future?
  • Screw around with fails, pranks, or silly cats?
  • Pull up cuts or segments from your favorite movies and shows?
Don't stick to my list to describe yourself, come along and tell us about what videos you search!
(or don't if it's that embarrassing.)

Lately I've been checking Gametheory, Cracked, Cinemasins, the occasional comedic skit or memorable SNL act, and a lot of videogame music. Smash and E.D.G.E. in particular.

Pretty much gaming videos all over my history.

Reactions: TerraKnight, Valkyri, MindzEye and 1 other person
I've had a habit lately of finding a playlist of a videogame OST and listening to it while doing other stuff. I used to watch a lot of gaming related videos such as playthroughs but nowadays I find myself just using it for music. To be fair though, the last time I used YouTube was to watch a video of microwaving a grape. Just a disclaimer, DON'T DO THAT.

• Listening to music and podcasts
  • Comedy videos
  • Video essays/Analysis videos
  • Reviews
  • Let's Plays
That's most of what I normally do

Lately I've been looking walkthroughs of Okami and Okamiden from chuggaconroy because I want to get 100% of completion for them xD except that, I look a lot of Good Mythical Morning because they are hilarious :rotfl:

Most of what I do on YouTube is uploading videos / replying to comments (on my videos).

But, in terms of what I watch, basically just what I have in my sub box. The occasional Game Grumps, Game Theory, PBG, Leafy, etc.

Every Tuesday I listen to PS I Love You XOXO.

Every Tuesday I listen to PS I Love You XOXO.
Is Tuesday special or something? xp

Is Tuesday special or something? xp

That's when they upload it lmao, weekly podcast

That's when they upload it lmao, weekly podcast
Oh I guess that makes sense =p

I usually;

-Listen/watch music videos
-Watch gaming trailers/gameplay/reviews/walkthroughs (if I'm stuck on a game)
-Watch and have a laugh at fail compilations xD
-Watch device/techy reviews (phones and laptops) :p

I upload videos, but besides that I search up random animations and parodies XD

Also I listen to music. Why pay for iTunes when you can just find it on YouTube?

I do some other stuff too but that's the first things that come to mind.

Reactions: MindzEye and Mikaya
I watch videos!

Okay, seriously though... :p

- Some YouTubers who happen to be British and funny: Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, ashens, GradeAUnderA
- LittleKuriboh's Mark Remark is so hilarious to watch, basically makes fun of WWE and their ridiculous booking.
- I recently watched some more ProJared, his Nintendo E3 video from last year was great, so I'm staying tuned for more. Balrog's videos are also usually hilarious when he's not all "lololo meme run" mode and GameDave is really underrated.
- I listen to a lot of music. Whether it's my favourite bands such as Imagine Dragons or listening to TV show soundtracks like the Person of Interest one (which is amazing, by the way!).

I probably forgot some people from the list but hey, when I remember, I'll post some more of them here. Also, I'd like to start a YouTube channel one day, maybe just talking about some TV shows/games and showing people what I'd do as a game developer (hopefully, as that is my dream job).

I like to watch these 4 people:
ZeRo
McJuggerNuggets(idk and idc if its staged)
EtikaWNetwork
Chadtronic

I don't really go on YouTube anymore but when I visit I like to listen to videogame soundtracks or Creepypasta readings. I also sometimes like to look for videos with MMD motion download links so I can use them when I play mmd.

I watch videos on YouTube. xD

>>VanossGaming and friends
>>Aphmau (Currently watching through her Minecraft Diaries series.)
>>SkyDoesMinecraft and crew
>>Sometimes watch Good Mythical Morning
>>Bunny Girl (Mainly her reaction vids)
>>TheFineBros & REACT
>>Etika Wold Network (The hype, yo)
>>Alpharad, RelaxAlax, ZeRo, AceStarThe3rd, and MySmashCorner for Smash4 vids.

For music, I tend to go to Ninety9Lives and TrapNation the most.

Reactions: MindzEye
I watch....
Mattshea (the random games he plays are great and funny)
Kubs scouts (for yandere sim and 60 second videos)
Venturiantale ( he's christian, His videos are always the best and there funny!)
Mysmashcorner (for smash moves)
Mrwoofles (his mc videos are cool)
And Zelda master (because....Zelda...)

Gaming videos is what my watch history is full of -_- or nightcore music

You really don't wanna know...

I listen to music and search for music and every once in a while I watch a trailer. Sometimes I watch different videos too (TedTalks, talentshows, comedy) but that happens quite rarely.
I also enjoy watching short-films. Youtube has an abundant amount of those. While most aren't brilliant there are some real pearls amongst them too. So, in a list:

• Music
  • Trailers
  • TedTalks
  • Short-films
  • Occasionally other things

I'm subscribed to about 200 channels. Half of which I don't even watch anymore xD I spend a lot of time just constantly reloading youtube waiting for a good video to appear in my subscription by someone like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Chuggaaconroy, JWittz, Gametheory or any of the 20 TF2 and CS:GO youtuber I watch.

Back