What do you guys think of the many giving bell beetles at tortimer's Island?

• Thread starter Kyubey
  • Start date
Kyubey

Kyubey

Trust Contracts. They never hurt you.
Towns Folk
I think they're kinda OP, in bell standards.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I thank them for being so expensive and helping me to pay off my loans. :)

I like them...alot.:greedy:

I couldn't have gotten past the first day without them, tbh :).

I like catching them. It passes the time. I also try to compete to catch the most beetles when I'm on the island with my friends. Let's gooooo!

i think that they are a needed part of the game. also i do a thing so the day before a bug off , i just go and get a bunch of rare bugs and then i always win :p .

i think that they are a needed part of the game. also i do a thing so the day before a bug off , i just go and get a bunch of rare bugs and then i always win :p .

Sounds like the easiest way to win. :) That's a smart idea. I like your way of thinking!

Sounds like the easiest way to win. :) That's a smart idea. I like your way of thinking!
thanks :) also i checked and if you get a gold stag that is worth the most points, so i would not use that first unless you dont want to get much of the bug set.

thanks to those bugs, I paid off my loan, and save a little bit money. Hard to catch them when you are online with other player, they always scared the bug or chop down the tree.

I love them. My friends and I always competed with each other to get the most of them, and finned fish fishing. We had a lot of fun doing that stuff. It also paid off a lot of the debt too, though we always did the "stalk market" together too, and that REALLY paid the bills.

I love them, they make grinding much easier even though I hardly play any more. Plus it's more fun when you're with friends, even if it may be slower.

Thanks to those beetles, I was able to pay off certain loans from Tom Nook. Sometimes I use that money to build projects such as the Cafe. In a good 30 minutes, I fill up my storages with beetles, and from those beetles, I make about 340k each trip from my Town to Tormiter's Island.

I like them quite a bit, as who doesn't like (nearly) free bells? I wish that things like this would have been in City Folk, as in that game it seemed like it took forever to save up for anything. On a side note, Tortimer island seems like a massive source of bells anywhere you look, from fishing to the aforementioned beetles.

They actually provide an opportunity for bell grinders to save on precious time and get bells easily. But hey, if someone doesn't like them, they can just ignore it :p

It's no secret that this is the best method for earning bells in New Leaf. A lot of my bells came from hunting beetles (it's genius)

Back