Tomodachi Life What do you hope to see in Tomodachi Life 2

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk
Whenever Tomodachi Life 2 comes out we know it's going to be better than the first one (or second not counting Tomodachi Collection in Japan) so what do you hope to see in the next game?

So far I know Nintendo plans on adding same gender marriage due to the upset some people had for not adding it. But what would you like see or hope is added?

For me maybe weather changes...and possibly a more active city/town/ island.

I would like for there to be more interactivity with the Mii's too like maybe a conversation with options for us to select. Maybe we could create clothing like in Animal Crossing. I don't know I just know that Nintendo has many ways to make the next game even better.

Town activity is a big thing that I want in the next tomodachi life. Also maybe more importance to the items you give the characters after they level up. I always felt as if it served no purpose in all honesty. I would also like perhaps mini games like judgement bay.

Reactions: Jeff The Killer
Games! There seriously need to be an improvement to the mini-game variety in the series.
  • It was cute to give them bats and tennis rackets, but I wanted to play a few rounds of those games with those guys. (I had entire teams of tennis players just... batting the ball against a wall...)
  • Many more interactive scenarios involving multiple miis. Like you could help settle arguments, introduce people, cook chicken-noodle soup for sick miis... (Getting over a cold shouldn't be all-at-once, but that's another story.)
  • Also, more interactive dreams, more stuff to talk about, more options of stuff to talk about, more places to go and do things there...
Here's another thought: rhetoric! Manage not only the voices of your Miis and their personalities, but the way they speak as well!
  • Does your mii say things like, "dude, whatever, awesome," or other cool things, or are they too stuffy for that language?
  • Children have a cutsey way of saying some things, or have trouble getting their Ls and Rs. Annnnnnnnd then there's Elmer Fudd.
  • Would they bother to pronounce the word completely, or would they be in a hurry to say something that they use 'postiphies or put words together alot?

Reactions: Apollo and Jeff The Killer
I love you guy's ideas!

More outfits, more events and just a bit more to do with the mii's in general. Maybe to be able to create outfits for them but who knows if they will even make a 2nd one (the cellphone version doesn't count lol) We can only hope that they will cause the 1st one did better then they thought it would.

Ill just buy it as soon as it comes in the eshop.
I want it to have mario in it.
The miis should be given new features.
The voices should be in our control.
If we find someone breaking a law, he should be eliminated.
It should have kirby or luigi in it.

I'd like to have more games, island events, attractions, and better voice acting. I want my miis to be a bit more lively with their emotions. I know creating these games is a bit hard but adding small improvements could make the game better.

I would like weather changes and more town events such as islanders going to concerts, movies, ect, allowing islanders besides children to visit islanders via streetpass by request from islander. I also seriously want some of the music from Tomodachi collection to be in the new game because the ost from very first game is better than Tomodachi life. I kinda want them to add the miitomo drop to game because I would like to see miitomo drop as an mini-game without the use of actual money to get cool themed stuff like Halloween costumes, breakfast themed costumes, ect.

For me, I always thought a sequel to Tomodachi Life could be called Tomodachi World :D

As for new ideas, I thought of new mini-games for when Miis play with you (like the memory game and islander quizzes). One idea is called Pachinko. Similar to Miitomo Drop, you drop a token (instead of a Mii, that'd be painful) and whatever you land on, you get a prize! Could be a Virtual Boy, or it could be some tissues to wipe those tears!

Expanding upon that, an arcade would be a cool feature to add! Put the Tomodachi Adventure RPG game in it, and add some more, and maybe make them references to Nintendo series (a platformer with a Mii, a Mii fighting game, a puzzle game like Dr. Mario, but with Miis hehehe)

Also, more expressions would be cool. I think it'd be best to use the ones from Miitomo.

I want more expansion on the Concert Hall (it is my favorite mode to use) by giving more music genres, or even different songs for the same genres! I'd love to see old songs return (I loved the rock and j-pop song from Tomodachi Collection)

You gotta have more crazy interactions between the Miis. That's priority number 1. Maybe even have the ability to set up events around town for the Miis to do (ex. a surfing contest at the Beach, battle of the bands at the Concert Hall, etc.)

Also, amiibo support! Tap a compatible amiibo to get an outfit of that character, or have the ability to add the Mii of that character into your game!

That's all I got. Also, I could see it on the Nintendo Switch. Or the 3DS. Or both.

If they make a Tomodachi life 2 I would like:

More things to do in the amusement park, Cafe, park,beach
Such as mini games like cooking in the cafe or building sand castles or swimming in the beach.

Pets that you could interact with (feed them food play with them etc.)

Arcade machines you would pay play coins or in game cash to use the machine and win items such as clothing

Also I wish there would be another way to get campers (like paying play coins) cause not many people I street pass play Tomodachi life and if they do a camper most likely won't come ;-;

Anyways these are a few things I wish they would add ;)

Wink wink Nintendo :p

Hmm that seem to be very intresting because me am a big fan of Tomodochi life . Me i wish to see in the 2 that songs played by mii has a longer durations,i wish to see my miis now sitting in their chairs or using their furniture in their room . Also, i wish to hear my mii speaking langues not like for the moment seeing dots when there are talking

Now that the 3DS is pretty long into its development cycle, I'm not sure if we'll ever see a new Tomodachi Life. I think that Miitopia is trying to fill this void instead. If there was a new Tomodachi Life, I would really just like to see more content and things to do, as the original is quite lacking in this regard.

I think there should be more clothes, hats, interiors and food in TL 2!

Back