What do you think after playing Mario Odyssey?

• Thread starter Dowhat?
  • Start date
Dowhat?

Dowhat?

Slightly Concerned
Towns Folk
so Super Mario Odyssey is out and surprisingly I’ve heard nothing. Strange, so what do you think after playing it I thought it was pretty good, and I was still surprised even though a lot of the game was shown off with its mounds of content. If I compared it to 64 in hours, the only reason it would be higher is because of its difficult controls.

I really enjoyed Super Mario Odyssey. I had heard a few people saying that there weren't tons and tons of levels, but that's because it didn't *need* tons and tons of levels. Each Kingdom (including post-game content, I believe there's about 13-14 of them) is deeply designed, containing many secrets and things to find; that's one of the main reasons I loved this game. Also, the Cappy mechanics really make the game unique. Honestly, this game was the selling point of a Switch for me; it's what I've been waiting for. I would say more, but no spoilers of course. I definitely recommend it for Nintendo fans of any kind.

Reactions: Dowhat?
There's so much to talk about that it just needs to be experienced by oneself. Words can't do it justice.

I don’t think it was challenging enough. I don’t think any challenge took me more than 20 tries to beat. Considering the hundreds of lives lost in super mario 3d worlds champions road, this was disappointing. Luigi’s balloon world would be a good challenge, if people weren’t cheating. The music is really good, and the graphics are good. Wooded kingdom and bowser kingdom are easily my favorites.

Back