What do you want in My Nintendo?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hi everyone, P2.0 here,coming atcha with another topic-thingy! :p This time it's.... *Drumroll* My Nintendo! .... .-. What, no applause???

Alright alright, let's get down to it. We all know that the new loyalty program is SERIOUSLY lacking compared to awesomeness of Club Nintendo ( Rest in peace... ;~; ). Like seriously, CN had a ton of games to choose from, and not to mention a variety of physical rewards, like t-shirts, watches, posters, carrying cases for your DS/3ds systems. I'm actually mad at myself that I didn't log on to their site fast enough. ;-; T-those were days when I didn't.... Have access to the internet!!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNN*!! :eek: I know, that's too harsh today in front of the kiddies. I'm sorry. u.u

Anyways, me and my younger brother were talking about all the stuff that CN featured, and how it made MN look like a joke. :hilarious: And that's how I got the idea for this post. My question for you guys is, at would you wanna see in My Nintendo? Have any ideas on how to make it better? Comment down below! I'm interested to read your ideas! :3

Honestly, as a 3DS user that doesn't own a Wii U, there's not even much for me to get. I already have Twilight Princess Picross and the Wario game, and I contemplated too long to get the themes. Without having gold points there's not really anything. Even having gold points the 3DS games you can get aren't very interesting, the one I would get would be Wario Land 3. So far the rewards haven't been very good in my opinion, I still like Club Nintendo better and I miss it.

Reactions: P2.0
I'd totally dig t-shirts and back-packs in MyNintendo. (Like you, I wasn't in Club Nintendo because I hadn't the internet access I have now. Maybe that was a good thing, I was ignorant and needed to mature before using a tool like social media.)
Also, why not give away some VC classics like Super Mario World or Megaman X? Old games I still respect even now?

Art too! There's gotta be posters and art-books, post-cards and how-to-draw books, stuff like all that.

Reactions: Shin and P2.0
Honestly, as a 3DS user that doesn't own a Wii U, there's not even much for me to get. I already have Twilight Princess Picross and the Wario game, and I contemplated too long to get the themes. Without having gold points there's not really anything. Even having gold points the 3DS games you can get aren't very interesting, the one I would get would be Wario Land 3. So far the rewards haven't been very good in my opinion, I still like Club Nintendo better and I miss it.
I miss it as well, I never got a chance to fully experience it while it was here. ;-; But what would you like to see improved in My Nintendo? :eek:

I'd totally dig t-shirts and back-packs in MyNintendo. (Like you, I wasn't in Club Nintendo because I hadn't the internet access I have now. Maybe that was a good thing, I was ignorant and needed to mature before using a tool like social media.)
Also, why not give away some VC classics like Super Mario World or Megaman X? Old games I still respect even now?

Art too! There's gotta be posters and art-books, post-cards and how-to-draw books, stuff like all that.
Ikr? I really liked the physical rewards of Club Nintendo! ;-; I especially liked the little carrying satchels for your 3ds system. You know how hard it is to stick a 3ds in your pocket when it's too small? XD I really wanna see more games in My Nintendo, actually. And they're on the right track with percent-off coupons, but they need to either put coupons in for games that the customers actually want, or instead, make them so that they work on any game, taking off either a small, reasonable, or a big percentage off when we use them. 'o'

I really would love more game selections. I got quite a few good eshop gems off of there that I've been very happy with . Also I would love more posters, game cases, and other cool physical rewards. The My Nintendo rewards are worthless. The majority are for Miitomo or coupons for their big first party games, that you probably already have or weren't planning on getting by now.

Also why are 10 game tickets 250 coins when 5 are 420?

I really would love more game selections. I got quite a few good eshop gems off of there that I've been very happy with . Also I would love more posters, game cases, and other cool physical rewards. The My Nintendo rewards are worthless. The majority are for Miitomo or coupons for their big first party games, that you probably already have or weren't planning on getting by now.
I have to agree with you there, I'm not planning on getting Fire Emblem, Mario Party, or Star Fox anytime soon/at all. I really wish they would just make coupons that have different ranks on how much they would take off a game, rather than just for a specific one. ;-; As for the Miitomo tickets... That I'm not sure of. Never could get the game, so I'm uncertain of the value those tickets are. Maybe they're worth the platinum coins??? :confused:

They are worth platinum coins, but what I was pointing out is that five of them are worth almost twice as much as 10 of them. :D It just seems really weird to me that you'd pay less and get more.

I'd love to see Nintendo themed figures from good smile company. (Nendoroid toon link, figma Pit/Pittoo, or the Kirby figures.) though with how expensive these figures are, I'd think they'd fetch a pretty high amount of coins.

Reactions: P2.0 and MindzEye
I'd love to see Nintendo themed figures from good smile company. (Nendoroid toon link, figma Pit/Pittoo, or the Kirby figures.) though with how expensive these figures are, I'd think they'd fetch a pretty high amount of coins.
:eek: Now, that sounds like a great idea! I've been looking at some of the Nenroids in Amazon's site, and they look pretty cool. Wouldn't mind having one myself. Now I'd love to spend Platinum, or even Gold coins on that! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Ace
I really wish we could cash out our coins for eshop points. That way I can just buy what I want > I like the idea of free digital games / % off games, but 99% of the time it's games I already have. I'm not too big on physical items, so eshop points would be the best thing for me.

I hope as soon as the NX launches physical games can be counted for gold points so I can actually earn more of them. I hope to see them add more activities to do , maybe like a semi achievements log. Like beat this level in this game for 5 coins or something like it.

I really wish we could cash out our coins for eshop points. That way I can just buy what I want > I like the idea of free digital games / % off games, but 99% of the time it's games I already have. I'm not too big on physical items, so eshop points would be the best thing for me.

I hope as soon as the NX launches physical games can be counted for gold points so I can actually earn more of them. I hope to see them add more activities to do , maybe like a semi achievements log. Like beat this level in this game for 5 coins or something like it.
That's a pretty good system, beating games for extra coins. :thumbsup: That'd sure give me the motivation I need to go finish games, lol. And yeah, Eshop points would be a fantastic reward for buying games! :eek: My list needs completion, dang it! :hilarious:

Hi everyone, P2.0 here,coming atcha with another topic-thingy! :p This time it's.... *Drumroll* My Nintendo! .... .-. What, no applause???

Alright alright, let's get down to it. We all know that the new loyalty program is SERIOUSLY lacking compared to awesomeness of Club Nintendo ( Rest in peace... ;~; ). Like seriously, CN had a ton of games to choose from, and not to mention a variety of physical rewards, like t-shirts, watches, posters, carrying cases for your DS/3ds systems. I'm actually mad at myself that I didn't log on to their site fast enough. ;-; T-those were days when I didn't.... Have access to the internet!!!! *Dun dun DUUUUUUUNNNN*!! :eek: I know, that's too harsh today in front of the kiddies. I'm sorry. u.u

Anyways, me and my younger brother were talking about all the stuff that CN featured, and how it made MN look like a joke. :hilarious: And that's how I got the idea for this post. My question for you guys is, at would you wanna see in My Nintendo? Have any ideas on how to make it better? Comment down below! I'm interested to read your ideas! :3
Club Nintendo Europe positively sucked. Best thing there was a pencil case. Yes. A pencil case. My Nintendo is a LOT better in comparison so no complains here.

Now for thing that could be even better: I'd love it if they had some more free games, rather than discounts. I don't care if they would cost 1000+ Platinum Points, I have over 3000 any way. I'm not looking to buy any of the discounted games but I finished MN Zelda Picross in a matter of days.

Club Nintendo Europe positively sucked. Best thing there was a pencil case. Yes. A pencil case. My Nintendo is a LOT better in comparison so no complains here.

Now for thing that could be even better: I'd love it if they had some more free games, rather than discounts. I don't care if they would cost 1000+ Platinum Points, I have over 3000 any way. I'm not looking to buy any of the discounted games but I finished MN Zelda Picross in a matter of days.
Wait, seriously??? ;~; Dang, that's sad and anger-fueling, sheesh... I'm glad MN made it a bit better for you guys. \o/

And YES, they need to put in more free games. I mean, there's literally games we aren't interested in, or games we already have, it's boring. ;-; I still think if they made the coupons with different rangings of how much it would take off a game of YOUR choosing, that would be great-fantastic.

Wait, seriously??? ;~; Dang, that's sad and anger-fueling, sheesh... I'm glad MN made it a bit better for you guys. \o/

And YES, they need to put in more free games. I mean, there's literally games we aren't interested in, or games we already have, it's boring. ;-; I still think if they made the coupons with different rangings of how much it would take off a game of YOUR choosing, that would be great-fantastic.
I have all the free stuff they've thrown at me, I just won't settle for discounts for games I probably will never play.

I have a MyNintendo acct. I like it. But no, it's nothing like Club Nintendo. CN was the best loyalty rewards program I've ever participated it. I only joined 2 years before they shut down, but it was great while it was there. I regret never getting the physical rewards like the dif. hand towels, the red, blue, green and yellow ones that featured dif. characters. I wanted the Mario Hanafuda cards too. I always got the downloadable games. I have Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Mario Picross(which I hate, I don't get Picross. >_< ) The original Legend of Zelda, LoZ Link's Awakening, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Dreamland, Kid Icaurus and KI:Myths and Monsters, Wario Land 2 and Metroid. I got Mario Party: Island Tour for the big ending gift. Hopefully MyNintendo will give a loyality reward when it's over.

Also, the things on MN that you can get a Download Code for, are they sellable? I was thinking since it's so intigrated w/your DS now, the code might only work for your 3DS.

I have a MyNintendo acct. I like it. But no, it's nothing like Club Nintendo. CN was the best loyalty rewards program I've ever participated it. I only joined 2 years before they shut down, but it was great while it was there. I regret never getting the physical rewards like the dif. hand towels, the red, blue, green and yellow ones that featured dif. characters. I wanted the Mario Hanafuda cards too. I always got the downloadable games. I have Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Mario Picross(which I hate, I don't get Picross. >_< ) The original Legend of Zelda, LoZ Link's Awakening, Kid Icarus, Kirby's Dreamland, Kid Icaurus and KI:Myths and Monsters, Wario Land 2 and Metroid. I got Mario Party: Island Tour for the big ending gift. Hopefully MyNintendo will give a loyality reward when it's over.

Also, the things on MN that you can get a Download Code for, are they sellable? I was thinking since it's so intigrated w/your DS now, the code might only work for your 3DS.
Yup, My Nintendo will have to step up its game. ;-; Also, things like themes and games you can get the download codes for, and sell them. The only thing you can't sell are the discounts. Those go straight to your own account once bought. 'o' It's too bad they don't make the coupons so they'd work on any game, that'd be a nice touch.

Reactions: sashade7
Yup, My Nintendo will have to step up its game. ;-; Also, things like themes and games you can get the download codes for, and sell them. The only thing you can't sell are the discounts. Those go straight to your own account once bought. 'o' It's too bad they don't make the coupons so they'd work on any game, that'd be a nice touch.

Yea, they should make the discounts for any game, they're too specific. And heads up to anyone planning on getting the 200 coin Link 3 theme, you can only get 1(was that a rule in CN too, only 1? I don't remember.) and though it looks really cool, the music sux. :wtf: It's not the intro to any of the games' music, not Hyrule Field, or even the Hyrule Town music(which I love, I got as a ringtone ♪ ^-^ ) It's, what I can only describe as jazz. *shrug* How do I know? I got it. Mistake. :banghead:

Yea, they should make the discounts for any game, they're too specific. And heads up to anyone planning on getting the 200 coin Link 3 theme, you can only get 1(was that a rule in CN too, only 1? I don't remember.) and though it looks really cool, the music sux. :wtf: It's not the intro to any of the games' music, not Hyrule Field, or even the Hyrule Town music(which I love, I got as a ringtone ♪ ^-^ ) It's, what I can only describe as jazz. *shrug* How do I know? I got it. Mistake. :banghead:
I think it's a bit too late for me. ^^' As soon as I saw it about a month ago, I snagged it. Not gonna lie, was a bit disappointed that there was no Zelda music to go with it. ;-; I think the Yokai Watch theme has a cat on it with eyes that follow when you scroll. .-. Kinda spooky if you ask me.

Reactions: sashade7
lol. And I've seen that one too. I thought it was cute, but I don't watch Yokai Watch, but yea, eyes that follow you? Cree-pee!

Back