Virtual Console What ds or n64 games do you want to see ported

• Thread starter codyplays
  • Start date
codyplays

codyplays

Pancake
Towns Folk
So now we have mario 64 and yoshi island in the eshop vc. What games do you want to be ported next. Could pokemon finally be ported? Could there be some amazing games from the n64 come. What do you want.

In my opinion I really want pokemon to be ported, I never played the originals red blue yellow silver or gold. (I suck) so why not get them ported I would definitely puck them up

For ds games I would love to see all of them! I am not too sure on what N64 games I would want to play, I don't really know much about n64 games.Also if you want to play pokemon gold or silver, you could get the remake of heartgold or soul silver for quite cheap on the internet, which you could play on a 3ds as they support ds games.

I would really love to see Donkey Kong 64 :D because it was quite that awesome game that I enjoyed. So basically I would really love to see many of the old games like Star Fox 64 and Kirby 64 : The Crystal Shards . Those were really some of the cool games and I would love to see them too :p

The N64 games I would like to see is the two Zelda games (Majoras mask and Ocarina of time). It would also be cool to see the original smash bros. there, because I want to see how the franchise started out. As for Nintendo ds, the pokemon games would be Nice to see, along With Spirit tracks and phantom hourglass.

For ds games I would love to see all of them! I am not too sure on what N64 games I would want to play, I don't really know much about n64 games.Also if you want to play pokemon gold or silver, you could get the remake of heartgold or soul silver for quite cheap on the internet, which you could play on a 3ds as they support ds games.
I played them it's just the fact Iv never played the originals

I want resident evil 2 from the nintendo 64 to be ported over to virtual console. That game was even better then the first, and im sooooo sad they haven't made an updated port of it (seriously, they won't do that, but they'll remake resident evil 1 3 times?!?!?! 3?!?!?!)

I would love to see the the original smash bris too

The other day I went on the Japanese region of Miiverse. They have New Super Mario Bros. ported! :eek:
It would definitely be great to see New Super Mario Bros. ported to the US Wii U Virtual Console! I had such fun playing through that game, and I always will no matter how many times I play! The minigames and challenge mode bring back so many good memories as well!
Just think if Nintendo made the 1v1 mode for NSMB. online. It would be amazing competing with other people in order to collect the most stars! :D

As for DS,I would be happy if Nintendo managed to get the licenses from Sega and Level-5 so the Wii U Virtual Console receives the Sonic Rush and Professor Layton games ported,and on the first party department,TLOZ Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass would be excelent for those who didn't got to play those games,like me;and like many other people out there wanting these games on the VC,although there's mostly a rare chance that this will ever possibly happen,the Generation 4 and 5 Pokemon games.If not,then Pokemon Conquest is the least I'll be asking from the franchise on the Wii U's DS Virtual Console. :writing:
Other than those four franchises I mentioned,these are the main ones I want ported to the Wii U VC,plus some other games,although one of them,Hotel Dusk,will be most likely to never see the light of day on the Virtual Console,since it's company have been bankrupt and gone for 5 years. :(
From N64 games,I hadn't played a lot of the system,with myself remembering playing Super Mario 64 and Diddy Kong Racing bit while I was younger,but that's about it;so for now,I'll say Kirby 64:The Crystal Shards,Super Smash Bros. 64 and Diddy Kong Racing are the ones I want the most to be ported on the VC.And for those who say that DKR won't make it,remember we have flipping DK64 here,so this just raises expectations further. :thumbsup:

I want Majora's Mask to be there if it isn't.

I'd enjoy to have Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards ported over to the 3ds Virtual Console. I love Kirby, but I haven't played many of his games sadly. I heard that game is fun, and I'd love to give it a whirl!

Ohhh! I would love to see something like Pokemon Stadium 64 xD The game was actually pretty entertaining, even now! :) I also want to see Skyward Sword or Phantom Hourglass(Hourglass on 3DS or Will U, not DS {lite})

I would love to see the bomberman series and Castlevania legacy of darkness as ports to the wii u virtual console...and as a secret guilty pleasure i would love to see conkers bad furday being ported just because that is the game i least expected to be originally made by nintendo

It would be pretty cool to see the original smash be ported onto the wii u. It's really fun even though there are only 12 characters. Plus N64 Falcon Punch is the best Falcon Punch than any other.
falcon_punch.gif

It would be pretty cool to see the original smash be ported onto the wii u. It's really fun even though there are only 12 characters. Plus N64 Falcon Punch is the best Falcon Punch than any other.
falcon_punch.gif
I feel bad for Pikachu ;_;

I'd Love to see Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards, Kirby Mass Attack, Mario Kart 64, Super Smash Bros, Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 & Pokemon Black & White on Wii U & 3DS.

Smash 64 and Gen 4 Pokemon

Back