What game(s) would you like to see on the Switch?

• Thread starter Ace
  • Start date
Ace

Ace

Aaannnd boom! goes the Dynamite.
Towns Folk
Hypothetical question time!

From what I've seen, Nintendo has bought licenses to quite a few game companies. Capcom is one of these brands, along with THQ Nordic, Bethesda, Bamco, and most certainly some indies are there too. (Stardew Valley, Binding of Issac, maybe more than that.) so we might get a good number of games for it. And hey, anything's possible. Maybe a favorite game or franchise may get the honor of appearing on the switch.

So it begs the question: what game(s) would you like to see for it?

Reactions: Marc, MindzEye and buckembarnes
Stardew Valley might be on the Switch?? :O Definitely looking forward to that!

obvious answer. Super Maro Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Sunshine HD

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Danominator
I just hope those ps4 and xb1 titles end up on the switch. Namely Watchdogs 2. Hopefully the new MvC, FFXV, Tekken 7, and things like that'll show up.

Hopefully speaking, I reeealy hope KI, F-Zero, Pikmin, get some new chances, but positive reception of past games and like-games' successes are no indication of title sequeling in so short a time-frame.

Ultimately I'd like to be surprised.

I really , really, REALLY wanna see something about that moment they showed people playing Splatoon on the Switch:
Splatoon was one of my favorite games for the Wii U, i loved both of his Story Mode and Online mode <3
I also really hope that this was Super Mario Galaxy 3 or atleast will be good as SMG and SM3DW
oRVXQMP.png
I also want another Smash Bros and a new Animal Crossing game (not the horrible thing that was Amiibo Festival tho') >_>

Besides the mainstream games :
  • Splatoon
  • Smash
  • Mario Kart
  • Animal Crossing
  • Pokemon
I'm hoping Persona 5 or future Persona games become available for it, assuming it isn't a PlayStation exclusive.

I'm also hoping we see a lot of awesome indie games from Steam on it. Some were already mentioned in this thread like Stardew Valley, but I'm talking about others like BattleBlock Theater and Don't Starve Together.

Some games I hope to see are FFVII HD, Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite, Persona 5, A Hat in Time, and a new Okami, and a new Klonoa (I heard someone is making an anime adaptation, so he isn't entirely dead), aside from Nintendo-owned franchises. Very wishful thinking, but who knows?

Reactions: Ace
Animal crossing
Splatoon
Luigis mansion 3
Kid icarus
Pikmin 4
Super mario galaxy 3
To name just a few!

I am really hoping nintendo to make a star fox game inspired on the star fox game for the nintendo gamecube. I still don´t know, but star fox is a franchise that is not doing well (from my point of view) and it has a really good potential to do so. Then, I am dying to play a Brand new donkey Kong game, man I am die hard donkey fan!

Yeah, some of these list might have been granted already, but I'll list them anyway, as far as I can remember it:

- Splatoon 2
- Mario Kart 8 DX
- Something related to Super Mario Galaxy (either bundles of duo games or even a sequel is fine)
- Disney Magical World sequel (we have two for 3DS already, so I think they should make the next one in Switch)
- Puyo Puyo games (one of them has been already granted, Puyo Tetris is localized)
- Aikatsu Stars! (yep, it's one of these Japanese-only games, but it looks like it might be fun.)
- Monopoly
- Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven series
- Several basketball games like NBA 2K series
- Main series Pokémon games (possibly?)
- Some spin-off Pokémon games might be fine as well. (PokéPark? Pokkén Tournament? Pokémon Mystery Dungeon?)
- Super Smash Bros.
- Several Kirby games, mainly the usual platformer ones.
- Kirby's Epic Yarn port might be great, too!

Reactions: Mikaya
Animal Crossing. It's a real let-down that the Wii U didn't get an Animal Crossing game. It could do really well on the Switch, though,considering its both handheld and home.

Also, I want to see Pokemon. It would actually be great to have a Pokemon game on an HD screen. And with better processing power and memory than the 3ds, it should do great.

Apart from that, Mario and Splatoon also would be great, but they're announced already

Reactions: Ace
I'm hoping to see some long seemingly dead DS franchises such as Elite Beat Agents and Trauma Center. I can see them having a motion control Elite Beat Agents option. Maybe even make your own songs and upload them for others to play. Really though I would just take any kind of Elite Beat Agents game.lol

For Trauma Center there could be co-op with each person having their own joy-con. There will be HD rumble uses for it and everything. I think that would be really neat idea, but I sadly think Trauma Center is deader than dead. ;-;

I absolutely want Tsunku to produce a rhythm heaven game sooner or later on the switch. I finished all the rhythm heaven games from GBA to 3DS and I need more....

I would like to definitely see a Pokemon game for the switch, maybe you could transfer Pokemon from the 3ds to the switch and use them on the big-screen, that would be awesome!!! Other than that, I don't really know what to expect from the switch, but it is certainly exciting :)

Animal Crossing and Tomodatchi life switch.
That will heavily boost sales, and will be fun.
I'd also like to see Wii U ports and a Skyward sword remake...

Sorry for not being too creative here, but i cant think of much right now...

Back