Mobile What games do you have on your phone?

• Thread starter Aura Knight
  • Start date
Aura Knight

Aura Knight

Spirit of the West
Towns Folk
I'm just curious. I've added a list of games that I have for mobile on my introduction page, but I'm interested to see what you guys play and, if possible, play together.

1. Kingdom Hearts Union Cross X[chi]: I know @MysticFantasy and @RevoltingRoxra have this game (in fact, I'm part of their party). This game is a lot of fun and I am always looking for people to play with, whether it's being part of Mystic's party or just doing a Union Cross quest.

2. Mobius Final Fantasy: I mostly play this for the story. The only multiplayer function I can see as possible in this game is the Ring of Braves area, a place where you can battle Sicarius (a.k.a the eidolons) together as a party.

3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: I play this one for the story as well, but I think the only way we could interact with each other is using rental characters with each other or logging people onto the list.

4. Fun Run 3 Arena: This game just screams multiplayer. You play as an animal and go on races with other players. It is a lot of fun and I play it with my sister. I think it would be awesome to play this game with some of you guys.

And that's that! What games do you have on your phone?

I'm just curious. I've added a list of games that I have for mobile on my introduction page, but I'm interested to see what you guys play and, if possible, play together.

1. Kingdom Hearts Union Cross X[chi]: I know @MysticFantasy and @RevoltingRoxra have this game (in fact, I'm part of their party). This game is a lot of fun and I am always looking for people to play with, whether it's being part of Mystic's party or just doing a Union Cross quest.

2. Mobius Final Fantasy: I mostly play this for the story. The only multiplayer function I can see as possible in this game is the Ring of Braves area, a place where you can battle Sicarius (a.k.a the eidolons) together as a party.

3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper: I play this one for the story as well, but I think the only way we could interact with each other is using rental characters with each other or logging people onto the list.

4. Fun Run 3 Arena: This game just screams multiplayer. You play as an animal and go on races with other players. It is a lot of fun and I play it with my sister. I think it would be awesome to play this game with some of you guys.

And that's that! What games do you have on your phone?
Both Roxra and I have fun run arena 3 or at least he used to @RevoltingRoxra

Only games I play is KHUx and Fun Run 3 Arena actually.

Back