What games would you like to see remade on the Switch?

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
I've been thinking about this for awhile, and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. Personally, my top 3 most wanted games would be-

3. Luigi's Mansion HD
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee HD
1. Super Mario Sunshine HD

What do you guys think? Leave your suggestions down in the comments section down below!!

Reactions: SpeedR8cer5
OMG ANYTHING Metroid!!! Would love to see a Metroid Arena with the bounty hunters from Prime Hunters. With the ability to play at least 8 locally and online, hopefully more. And maybe a system that allowed you to buy and customize your armor and what weapons and abilities it might have either from wins and bounties unlocking things or rewards being paid that you can use to buy upgrades. And make it a Prime Game so FPS with the ability to back it up over the shoulder 3rd person.

And Super Mario Kart Double Dash! HD!!! Love the bomb blast mode!!! And increase the number of players!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to see Super Smash Bros on the switch. Especially since there is no smash bros on the switch at the moment, and smash is one of the best games nintendo consoles have. Smash would be the perfect fit for the switch as well as you can play smash with friends anywhere (hopefully it lets you play with one joy-con a person). Other than that I can't really think of anything else. Maybe the original Animal crossing?

@Arshan: Those are amazing ideas!!

@SpeedR8cer5: I absolutely love your ideas for new Metriod games, and a new Double Dash remake would be amazing!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have a Pokémon Colloseum remade ,but with another name that includes pokemon from Gen 1 through Gen 7 and a update for Pokebank that lets you transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X and Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Sun and Moon, and Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon ,although Pokemon X and Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire might get excluded because they're old.

I would love a remake of Chrono Trigger with amiibo support so that way I can have an awesome remake and cool figurines

Chrono Trigger set in a Breath of the Wild type of set up.....and maybe Link pops in to help.

Pokemon red and blue, but in an open world kind of game, where you go around trying to catch pokemon and battle them. (Realistic pokemon)

Reactions: EstebanTill2
A remake for The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time would be great in Switch graphics. I know many don't want a third remake but for some especially me, the story never gets old. The old soundtrack with better graphics would be the most amazing game for old style Zelda fans. Plus it would be great to go through the Water Temple again, especially with better graphics, eh?

POKEMON XD!!!!!

I think someone already commented on this but pokemon red and blue would be terrific games, specially because they have my favourite pokemon generation. Just imagine, those games in an open world pokemon game similar to the zelda breath of the wild open world mechanics.
anyway, when i entered this post I thought about telling you that don´t expect much of a remake of any mario game, I remember not so long ago, in an interview with Miyamotto, he said that he would prefer making a new game rather tan remaking a game.
But hey, we are here to express our wishes so I would definitively love a luigi´s mansión hd game.

Unless we're getting a sequel soon, I would love a (preferably updated) remake of Kirby Air Ride for the Gamecube. It's a criminally underappreciated racing game, which had a lot of fun concepts and game modes. It's not as polished and refined as the Mario Kart games, but I think the game has potential to be of Nintendo's most unique racing games in this era. Maybe people would appreciate it better these days than when it was originally released.
It doesn't need a remake, having aged fairly well, but any attention the game could get would be welcomed. City Trial was loads of fun, I'd be disappointed if they never used it again, in a remake or sequel.

Animal Crossing NL. I wouldn't mind to simply have a port of that game. Sure a new one would be fun, but a port of this one would be great too.

Fantasy Life would be a blast too, but since they are looking into mobile, I don't see this happening :(

1. Phantasy Star Online (the GC one) - I still bust out my GC and play this every so often
2. Any of the Pokemon RPGs (like X/Y etc)
3. Twilight Princess (I loved the gfx of it and really wish they kept the realistic look, I hate that they started going super cartooney afterwards. I thought they were finally heading in the right direction with that look)
4. Any Animal Crossing Game
5. (and don't hate on me) Super Mario RPG - It was a bad game but it was a bad game I loved to play lol

1. Phantasy Star Online (the GC one) - I still bust out my GC and play this every so often
2. Any of the Pokemon RPGs (like X/Y etc)
3. Twilight Princess (I loved the gfx of it and really wish they kept the realistic look, I hate that they started going super cartooney afterwards. I thought they were finally heading in the right direction with that look)
4. Any Animal Crossing Game
5. (and don't hate on me) Super Mario RPG - It was a bad game but it was a bad game I loved to play lol
What the crap, you dislike Super Mario RPG what is wrong with you, and what do you mean don't hate on me, are there literally people that hate Super Mario RPG, who are these people

What the crap, you dislike Super Mario RPG what is wrong with you, and what do you mean don't hate on me, are there literally people that hate Super Mario RPG, who are these people
I loved Super Mario RPG, but I have heard a lot of people call it such horrible names such as "garbage". obviosly I gave them a "tsk tsk " like so; "TSK TSK!!!!!!"

Back