SSB for 3DS What gets you banned online?

• Thread starter MegaStriker
  • Start date
MegaStriker

MegaStriker

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I haven't played Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS in a while and decided to play online, but I needed to know what gets me banned and what doesn't. If anyone can provide me a list with the things that are banned I would really appreciate it.

hacking would definitely get you banned -.-

I just want to be clear on something....This is a very anti hacking community overall. Homebrew discussions appear to be fine, but I would not go any deeper.
Being banned would make it seem like you hacked, which is a good way to get banned here. (esp if you sold stuff w/ pc)
I'm not sure what would actually get a person banned as the game on the 3ds is too laggy for online play for me, and I dont play online with it to keep up with the online scene there.

Typing the worst things and words would gets you banned from the internet.

• Don't hack and/or modify your 3DS in any way, shape, or form
  • In a four-player match, don't bash one one player the whole time.
  • Don't throw yourself of the stage multiple times
  • Be a competent, functioning human being
  • Don't have an offensive Mii name
  • Don't have an offensive-looking Mii
  • Just for good measure, don't spam either.

Yea using bad language can get you banned my friend got banned who posting "Hey N****** and me and him laughed because we were dumb fools who thought it was funny ,but as soon as my friend got banned it was no laughing matter so we took it off and he got unbanned for a week good thing it was just the first time or else it could of been 1 week,month, or possibly years which sucks and isn't fair ,but you chose to do it and I regret laughing at his comment because it's mean and racist thank Nintendo for banning my friend for putting the message hopefully I never get banned if I play online in the Wii U.

The best way to not be banned is to not play at all.

Been doing that every since Sm4sh came out, and look! Spotless record! :confused:

Back