• Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
what give you cancer or cringe ?

my president

Reactions: Kakea
Young kids or kids my age who think they're cool for smoking pot regularly and rebelling against the school, teachers, and parents. I don't understand why they shoot themselves in the foot just to be popular. Have I taken a hit or two before? Yeah I have. Did I have a good time? Of course I did. Do I smoke incessantly in the school bathroom or deal to other kids? Absolutely not. It's all the things they do that tear themselves down that makes me cringe more than anything. I feel bad for them, but I do tend to cringe at first when I see them doing something dumb.

Reactions: Duffy
my president
hahahahaha
Young kids or kids my age who think they're cool for smoking pot regularly and rebelling against the school, teachers, and parents. I don't understand why they shoot themselves in the foot just to be popular. Have I taken a hit or two before? Yeah I have. Did I have a good time? Of course I did. Do I smoke incessantly in the school bathroom or deal to other kids? Absolutely not. It's all the things they do that tear themselves down that makes me cringe more than anything. I feel bad for them, but I do tend to cringe at first when I see them doing something dumb.
o.........k

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuclear Radiation

Reactions: Kakea and Duffy
Malignant tumours and mirror neurons, respectively.

Reactions: Kakea, Duffy and 2071
Raving rabbids from ubisoft. DX

This video. This is all the cringe you need in life.

The Paul bros, basically any YouTube drama.

Reactions: eeveeruleslol and Duffy
@Farhaan Raja I've never really heard of them until the logan paul thing. Now I can't stand them (well mainly logan but still)

Last edited:
@Farhaan Raja I've never really heard of them until the logan paul thing. Now I can't them (well mainly logan but still)

The only way I know about them is due to H3H3 productions.

What's that?

I don’t think you wanna watch this unless you enjoy cringing...

Back