What if Kirby is actually a Pokemon?

• Thread starter Kitsune_Sakura64
  • Start date
Kitsune_Sakura64

Kitsune_Sakura64

Shadow Queen
Towns Folk
I mean, think about it: the cute noises, the abilities, small size...
Pretty much fits the bill for qualifying as a pokemon, yes?

Before anyone says "but pokemon only say their own name", in the official comic books, that isn't true. So believe what you want, I guess. >w<

Has anyone tried throwing a pokeball at 'im? :3c

Reactions: Marc
It'd be horrible if Kirby was a Pokemon, because he'd have to eat other Pokemon to gain tech, and wouldn't that make him more like Pokemon's natural predator?

Reactions: Ace and Pandaxclone2
Kirby, a normal type Pokémon that eats stuff and copies other Pokémon's abilities by inhaling them. He'd basically be a Snorlax (with Mew stats) with the move transform. Man that would be a great idea if done right but Game Freak would never do it. Would they? Also cries wouldn't be a problem as Pokémon cries have been changed in Gen 6 so why not give Kirby some weird cry because I really wouldn't mind.

To be honest I can only really see this as being some strange special event Pokémon only people in Japan can get.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
I guess Kirby is like the male version of Jigglypuff. They're both pink, adorable and round puff balls. He could evolve in HyperNova Kirby from Kirby Triple Deluxe (after eating that super fruit, I forgot what it's called). He would cause chaos and eat everything in sight, so I don't think he shouldn't be labelled as a Pokemon, ever. xD

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
He might play like Ditto, because he could mimic other Pokemon's powers and moves! Now that would be amazing, haha :)

Reactions: Mikaya
I guess Kirby is like the male version of Jigglypuff. They're both pink, adorable and round puff balls. He could evolve in HyperNova Kirby from Kirby Triple Deluxe (after eating that super fruit, I forgot what it's called). He would cause chaos and eat everything in sight, so I don't think he shouldn't be labelled as a Pokemon, ever. xD

Jigglypuffs are male, too... it's a species of pokemon, non-indicative of either gender. Some are female, some are male. So who can say?

Oh! Or he could be a natural disaster in the game; if you get unlucky, Kirby jumps out from behind a bush and inhales all your pokeballs, leaving you with no way to acquire new creatures. ;w;

Reactions: Mikaya
Well, I think it could. After all, it's officially in Pokémon universe that Pokémon eat each others, and humans do eat Pokémon too.
(that's one of the 3 official things in Pokémon that I want to pretend it doesn't exist, but anyway...)
that comparison between Jigglypuff and Kirby makes me think about this video that has english subtitles.

It will be so nice because since Kirby can swallow it enemies and can take their capacities or move but this pokemon is mostly likely to be ditto

Back