What is curently a book series your reading?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
The current book series I'm reading Currently is I am the mission by Allen Zadoff. It is a really good action/suspense series.

Well I don't like reading too much, but if I did like be readind alot of manga right now.

I'm reading Issac Marion's Warm Bodies series. (I plan on getting the Burning World eventually.)

Wings of fire. Im waiting untill i can find book 14 i still need 6-8 and 10. The graphic novels are still being made. Its a great book series if you like dragons adventure fantasy but i must warn the people with strong imagination the books are uhh... very detailed
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wings_of_Fire_(novel_series)
Trust me ;)

This may or may not sound strange but I'm currently reading The Twisted Ones from the Five Nights At Freddy's Series.

Reactions: Jisenku
This may or may not sound strange but I'm currently reading The Twisted Ones from the Five Nights At Freddy's Series.
OH MY GOD FNAF IS SOOOO CRINGEISJFDOISJDO:FWE:FJIEWJIO:OFJISDJFSOIJDF:SDFJIS

lmao jk

Reactions: Yesilikethatone
OH MY GOD FNAF IS SOOOO CRINGEISJFDOISJDO:FWE:FJIEWJIO:OFJISDJFSOIJDF:SDFJIS

lmao jk

I can't turn back now tho, just falling into fnaf's rabbit hole hehehe :lapras:

Reactions: Jisenku
That was the stuff way back when. I heard the FNAF books are pretty good! They're also still releasing hahaha.

I'm more of a TV kinda person, so I don't have much going on in the books scene. I don't even have books at school! We only had one school book last year, but we never ended up using it. We did occasionally use books from the library tho for homework stuff/research.

Anyway, I started reading the Sherlock Holmes book last year, still haven't finished it cuz I was busy consuming other media, and school. I sitll haven't finished the A Study in Scarlet (the first one) :(.

I'm reading the enders game series. It's one of my favorite series, and I've read it multiple times as well as the Shadow series. I'm currently on Ender in Exile

Back