SMT x FE What is SMTxFE

• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
What is SMTxFE exactly? The only thing I got from that is Fire Emblem, and even then I barely know anything.Like is it a rpg with a mix of fire emblem and the other game?I'm just so confused... I'm a little interested in getting the game actually but It would really help if I could know more about this game before I buy it.

So the offical name of that is Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. It's kinda like Persona, except with summons of characters who represent FE characters. I think. I dunno, @Slayerpon Tatsu , is that a good description? You actually played this one unlike me, so I'm just going off the trailers

So the offical name of that is Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. It's kinda like Persona, except with summons of characters who represent FE characters. I think. I dunno, @Slayerpon Tatsu , is that a good description? You actually played this one unlike me, so I'm just going off the trailers
That's literally the whole game. Oh, and chain attacks are a thing

Thanks

It's the cause of my untimely demise.

:rolleyes:

So I've played a few Fire Emblem games. (Haven't finished any yet. >_>) How does this tie in with the Fire Emblem universe?
Is it even considered canonical?

So I've played a few Fire Emblem games. (Haven't finished any yet. >_>) How does this tie in with the Fire Emblem universe?
Is it even considered canonical?
Nope. It doesn't tie in and nope it's non canon to any FE nor SMT game.

It's basically a RPG with FE and SMT elements

So it totally wasn't the crossover every fan has been wanting from the beginning of time (or at least that's what Nintendo wants us to think) and it pretty much has nothing to do with either game series and just kinda mushed them together in an uncoherent mess?

So it totally wasn't the crossover every fan has been wanting from the beginning of time (or at least that's what Nintendo wants us to think) and it pretty much has nothing to do with either game series and just kinda mushed them together in an uncoherent mess?
Yep.

Ah, according to some it's still a good game. Just don't go to it expecting an actuak crossover

Yep.

Ah, according to some it's still a good game. Just don't go to it expecting an actuak crossover
It's a pretty great game. The characters are based off of fire emblem characters while the game play is based off of persona, the spin off (yet amazing) series of SMT.

Back