What is the Oldest Game or System u have?

• Thread starter snacker101
  • Start date
snacker101

snacker101

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
The oldest system I have is either a sega genesis or an original play station. I dont know what my oldest game is.

A SNES

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER
Does a retron 3 count as as a new because if it does that's my oldest

The oldest systems I have is my old DS Lite that I owned way back since middle school. It's broken as hell with its hinges destroyed, a messed up screen, and a missing battery. Right next to that is a PS2 Slim that doesn't read discs, and a water-damaged DSi that charges for a quick second. It can be turned on but it shuts off afterward. As for oldest game, I have a bunch of DS games to share. Mario Kart DS is one.

A Gamecube (it's gathering dust because I need a scart cable for it, I have everything else needed to get it running/play games). I guess I don't feel that old, really. It's sort of a recent console (released in 2002). I wish I had more retro consoles like the SNES or N64, they were pretty popular in my day. :oldman:

Oldest game I have is Jet Force Gemini, but oldest console I have is Xbox (our Nintendo 64 eventually broke). Maybe I'll try and get another 64 or Genesis in a few years; tons of retro fun to be had. :jimlad:

My oldest console could go in two contexts. One was the first Nintendo system I have ever had, which was a Nintendo DS Lite. It's so old that it can almost be said to be unplayable. The D-Pad is overused as well as the A button. And lots of grime and stuff. Other would be a Nintendo DS which was given to me. It's technically older than the Lite but apparently it is still in a much more playable condition xP

My oldest system is a Super Nintendo and it was passed down to me by my older brothers. Surprisingly enough it still works but the old controller hurts my thumbs hella bad. I also have a Ds Lite but I dropped it my schoolbus a few years ago and the hinge on it broke.

The oldest systems that I own at the moment are a Sega Genesis and a PlayStation 2.

Mine is a Nintendo 64 <3

The oldest handheld I had was a red Gameboy Advance SP, and the oldest console I had was the Wii. Although for some reason, I was never really interested in that red Gameboy Advance SP when I had it.

I happen to have an Atari and I have the most frowned-upon game, E.T as well as pacman and other shooting games. my uncle gave it to me so i could sell it but i forgot to and it´s been in my closet for about 4 years now so i hope that no collectioners that want an Atari read this or they will have my head on a pike. yikes!

The oldest system I own is an Atari 2600 Light Sixer from 1977 or '78, that sadly does not work properly.
My oldest game is most certainly an Atari game... Either Outlaw, Human Cannonball, Canyon Bomber, Bowling, or Space Invaders. They all came out around '77 - '79.

My second oldest system is a Mattel Intellivision from 1979.

Last edited:
my oldest system is a gameboy color and my oldest game was super mario land

My oldest system is the purple transparant Gameboy Color:
Nintendo-Game-Boy-Color-FL.jpg
I remember playing Pokemon Silver in the car with some kind of mirror light thingy that lightened the screen because it was too dark to actually play the game :p

Reactions: Leej07
A commodore 64

Reactions: Leej07
A Nintendo 64. I'd know Its age, for it's as old as I am now. (Around Ten and Nine years)

My oldest console. That's my DS Lite. I have it since I was around 5. It's in great condition. The touch screen is a bit wonky, but otherwise it's great. I still use it to transfer Pokemon.

The oldest console in my house is not really mine, but rather my Dad's old Atari 2600. This is the console that introduced me to video games. I've been playing since I was about 3-4 years old, the Atari isn't compatible with today's TV hook ups and hasn't been for the past 15-20 years. Either way that was my gateway to video games.

My good, ol' friend SNES

Back