What is the weirdest music video you seen?

• Thread starter eeveeruleslol
  • Start date
eeveeruleslol

eeveeruleslol

I'm just some dude who has no idea what he's doing
Towns Folk
i don't think anyone has a weirder music video than what i have, i will like to see what you have before i show my weird video

The weirdest music video I've seen is "Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye. I mean it's just disturbing seeing that the 2 people are partially nude, well actually fully nude but it doesn't show any inappropriate content. I'm not going to post it for that reason as well, but you can watch it if you want.

ok

I like Caravan Palace and this song but this... what is this?

Ugh... Should I press the Report Button?
I'm joking, but what did I just watch??!?! :panda:

Ugh... Should I press the Report Button?
I'm joking, but what did I just watch??!?! :panda:
Metaphorical messages that go awry in typical perception, i think??

i find this funny

I fail to understand the message behind this video. It's not weird unless you've seen it for the first time.

Thank God for Girls by Weezer has a pretty weird music video...

I guess it's a "lyric video" but same difference.

You obviously never heard of DIE ANTWOORD... Good luck watching this...

You obviously never heard of DIE ANTWOORD... Good luck watching this...
DIE ANTWOOD is one of my favorite bands and i have seen most of there videos and they are pretty weird but there music is great my two favorite songs are fatty boom boom and i fink u freeky

I've another winner:

Not sure if this counts, but "Stick to your guns" by Watsky was goofy as heck. (On tablet RN, can't share videos.)

There was this one video that my cousin showed me like 2 years ago and it was about this Russian guy singing and he had aluminum foil in his head and he had weird clothes and he looked ridiculous and dumb too and he all he did was say “Lalalalalallala” and then during half of the video he would change the song and say “Lalalalallalasl loololllol lalalalal” and repeat it like 4-5 times. I swear it was so annoying man I was like why did I watch this and whoever released this video should like you know what I’m trying to say hopefully none of you guys watch the video because it is really awful and cringy and it’s really annoying also if you hear it there’s a high chance it might be stuck to your head because it was stuck in my head for like a week until I started listening to other music and it faded.

Anything from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu tbh. The weird MVs are part of her charm tbh.
And of course this gem from Gugudan.

Reactions: Jisenku
Sober and Schism, both by TOOL, are the first two that come to mind. I know a lot of really weird videos. Though, most are quite explicit so I wouldn't be able to post them here.

I found TOOL after I was watching some of David Firth's videos and one of the comments mentioned them. Being a huge fan of Firth, I then decided to watch a few of TOOL's videos and ended up liking them.

Tools is an great band

Back