Tomodachi Life What is Tomodachi Life about?

• Thread starter Sanji
  • Start date
Sanji

Sanji

The Straw Hats cook, Robin-Chwans Protector
Towns Folk
Hey guys! Was just wondering what Tomodachi Life was about. Seeing as how a couple of my friends like the game I wanted to know what you do in this game. All I know is that you raise a family or something like that.

Some stuff i would like to know:

Is it multi player/ can i interact with other people?
What exactly do you do in this game?
Something funny you experienced playing the game.

I'm very interested in playing the game and wanted some background info so i don't go buy it and disappoint myself.

Tomodachi Life is a game where you and your Miis interact with each other and stuff. The Link to Official Web :
http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/
I don't think it has multiplayer but rather a StreetPass function . Though I may be wrong but the source :
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643013-tomodachi-life/69000934

Personally I wouldn't suggest getting this game as it can get boring after awhile . It is very much similar to Animal Crossing : New Leaf but only with Miis . There is a demo in the Nintendo eShop if you are still wanting to have the experience . Try it for yourself :)

Tomodachi Life is a game where you and your Miis interact with each other and stuff. The Link to Official Web :
http://tomodachi.nintendo.com/
I don't think it has multiplayer but rather a StreetPass function . Though I may be wrong but the source :
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643013-tomodachi-life/69000934

Personally I wouldn't suggest getting this game as it can get boring after awhile . It is very much similar to Animal Crossing : New Leaf but only with Miis . There is a demo in the Nintendo eShop if you are still wanting to have the experience . Try it for yourself :)

Thanks! I am, however, a huge fan of the Animal Crossing series! And i love mii's too. This game is looking up for me :D.

Well I would call it miis crossing not tomodachi life (Friend Life is the actual meaning)

It's worth getting, I plan on getting too when I get enough play coins. As for multiplayer I wouldn't call it that but I think your mii can visit other players islands if you pass by or have them visit by plane but the other DS has to be close by.

What you do exactly I would say you just take care of your miis by feeding them, giving them things such as clothes and various equipment like a frying pan or a fan. You also have to help them resolve problems that may come up like a fight or love.

And something funny, let's see there are a lot of funny moments but the two I remember is where my sister's Miis (she has the game) Kuju, my mii (Jeff the Killer), and two characters Sanji and Zolo (yeah we have a lot of anime characters). Anyway we all were at the diner in the game and Jeff asked "What is pure happiness?" All the miis looked at one another and Zolo spoke up saying "Happiness is swimming in a pool of diapers!"

The other is a mini game called Quirky Questions where you can ask the miis questions, I asked the miis "Who likes Twilight?" Jeff raised his hand and said "Me!" He was smiling and that made everyone glare at him causing him to get sad.

The game is full of hilarious stuff it's worth your money.

True I had a cat convention yesterday in news .Today I had a toilet contsest....

I don't like Tomodachi Life, I rather much prefer playing Fantasy Life because it is more like a Sims game, but worse, lacking graphics, storyline, etc. It is OK in terms of overall but it is number 7 on my wait list of list of games xP

I personally wouldn't get it. I would just watch people like Vinny of Vinesauce play it. The game seems kinda boring without someone cracking up jokes as they go along with the game.

Reactions: Eric Cartman
I personally wouldn't get it. I would just watch people like Vinny of Vinesauce play it. The game seems kinda boring without someone cracking up jokes as they go along with the game.
I got married to vinny's mii in game. XD

I watched vinny from vinesauce play the game which was a blast. It looked really fun. So I decided to get it. Imagine Tomodachi life as Nintendo's sims. Except more quirky, fun, and kid friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomodachi Life would be a 6 from 1-10.Tomodachi Life is a game where miis interact with each other.And they can have babies friends relationships all that.

Tomodachi life is a great game.
We can talk with friends.
We can eavesdrop on our friends.
We can challenge our friends.
Its just like a real life game.
We can do all the things.
We can make our own songs .
We can control our own voice.

Tomodochi life is one of the game where you can play with your mii.It is like sims 3 that i have . There you can create or transfer mii from your mii maker in your tomodochi life island.You can also be friends with your mii there , get married and get babies finally.You can put up to 24 mii in your tomodochi life island. You can also produce a song and be sing in a groupe with the other mii and you can even take a photo at any moment and save it in your 3ds. You can also give a personality to them,giving them voices,changing thier cloths and viewing some events.There are shops there where you can buy thier cloths,food,houses and hats.New items are avialable each day.You can get money by solving thier problems or by increasing thier happiness and the will level up and you have to give them some thing . So i hope now you find tomodochi life a good game Sanji:)

You are the one who manages the lives of your islanders. In this game, you would like to see how your miis interact with each other and deal with their problems. You have to occasionally feed them because they're lazy but at least they pay you afterwards. They also have the nerve to be disappointed that you gave them food that they hate. Anyways, watch their lives unfold as you toy with their meaningless lives. In simple words, it's a great game

Back