What is Your Favorite 3DS Soundtrack RIGHT NOW?

• Thread starter Danominator
  • Start date
Danominator

Danominator

Professional Goof
Towns Folk
Yeah, yeah, the Switch is going to be excellent. But for me, I'm going to be playing my 3DS for a very long time after it goes off the Nintendo radar. This is for many reasons, one being the fantabulous music that the game system has to offer! Personally Jake Kaufman has put out some of my favorite OSTs, being Shovel Knight and Shantae. I also have a weakness for just about anything ?Mario and Kirby, so I am quite happy with the sound library that the 3DS has to offer in some of the most well-known and beloved Nintendo characters. Right now, Kirby: Planet Robobot has to be my favorite OST, as it improves on so many Kirby classics and adds in a whole new mechanized level of music that the series had never seen before. But what about you? What is your favorite 3DS OST at this VERY moment? And changes are welcome! My favorite soundtrack changes constantly, so I want to hear from you as well!

I personally prefer the Monster Hunter OST, nothing gets me going like a good Tigrex hunt. The monster hunter series has always had great music

Well said, my friend! Monster Hunter definitely does the 3DS some justice. :)

Well, I loved both the Professor Layton and Phoenix Wright OSTs from the DS games. But the crossover game blew me away. Every track remastered and given new beats and rhythms, and some are just full on instrumental retakes (such as new or different instruments entirely) best 94 tracks I've ever listened too, or on second thought maybe it might be second to the Dragon Quest OSTs, meh I'll figure that out for myself later.

Ayyyyy, I gotta give that game some attention if the music is that good! :D

Ayyyyy, I gotta give that game some attention if the music is that good! :D
Two words: Do It!

*insert triggering Shia meme here*

TRIGGERED!

heh

Didja happen to get the soundtrack from somewhere? Wanna link me?

I kinda can't... you can youtube it though I know that.

I'll have to try that. Thanks!

For me it's a toss up between Dual Destinies and Kid Icarus Uprising. They're both so good, perfectly fitting to the scene yet can be listened to on their own also.

I've heard really good things about Uprising on the Pedia. Maybe I should give it a try?

Reactions: etrian_warrior
You really really should. It's a fantastic game with only slightly difficult controls

I also haven't played Uprising although thought of it, just never got around to it I guess. Looks super good, but I'm starting Pokemon Sun in two days. Ahhhhhh, so many good games never enough time. How is the Uprising soundtrack I find the soundtrack usually gets me into the game and find myself curious as to how it will turn out when I actually play Uprising. (Yes, it will be my first Kid Icarus game.) I find th soundtrack is the make or break for me with most games, but that's just me. So, how is the soundtrack?

The soundtrack is undoubtedly the heart and soul of the game. It's always apt, fits each scene perfectly and is always changing. Well worth playing

The soundtrack is undoubtedly the heart and soul of the game. It's always apt, fits each scene perfectly and is always changing. Well worth playing
Sounds good then, (adds another game to the infinitely long "To Play" list *sigh*) yeah, even if I detest a game for it's story, controls, and graphics I find myself finishing the game simply because of the soundtrack. I personally feel like the soundtrack makes the game. I wonder why that is actually?

Regardless, I loved the soundtracks people have recommended on this thread and will keep coming back to listen to more. Maybe even play some of the games to really get the experience.

Reactions: Ashkil
If you can find the old DS game The World Ends With You, that's another incredible one

Back