What is your favorite Koopling in Mario?

• Thread starter Wikstrom
  • Start date

Best Koopling

• Total voters
Wikstrom

Wikstrom

Legendary Soldier
Towns Folk
Please pick your favorite? I like Morton and Roy... I can't Decide!

Hahah yeah, besides we have a good number to choose from. I don't know, every now and then I am about to race on MK8, I am kind of attracted to play as morton, but some other times i also pick up Wendy, it funny, I like them all, i think nintendo has done well in creating each unique's personality

1. Lemmy
2. Iggy
3. Larry
4. Ludwig
5. Morton
6. Wendy
7. Roy

I only like the first 3 and Ludwig I can stand. I just listed them in an order from fave to least fave.

Mine would be Wendy, why is she the only girl? xD

I like how each one is different in their own way. Lemmy looks funny, though! :p

I don't think Bowser Jr. counts as a Koopaling. .-.

Mine is Larry. That guy looks so cool with the nice hair, and the mischievous smile...

I think that all of them are good characters and it is a hard decision to choose one of them. I like Wendy, it is so funny, and I am trying to choose her appropiate car or motorcicle to win!! In addition I am enjoying trying the best :D

I'll with Bowser Jr. cause he was the first one, and also why is he called Jr. because he is going to be the next king koopa

Bowser Jr. is separate from the Koopalaings, but I see your point. My favorite Koopaling is Roy because his style is insurmountable compared to the other Koopalings. Plus he's a fun character to use and fight against.

I think I like Ludwig most out of them. I like how his name is a reference to Beethoven (I think his hair is meant to resemble it too). He also has a pretty neat boss fight in which he has duplicates of himself fighting in NSMBU.

My order is BJ, Lemmy, Ludwig, Iggy, Larry, Roy, Morton, Wendy order from fav to least fav, but I like them all.

I really like Lemmy. I just love that starry patterned ball that he rolls almost everywhere on. And I love his slightly weird and unusually shaped hair. Other than that, there are no other real reasons for me liking him but I like the other Koopalings as well; Lemmy's just my personal favourite.

Mine is Bowser Jr.

Nicki Minaj Wendy is my favorite Koopaling. I have this hilarious picture of her upside down on Smash U. I think her face is unique compared to the others. (They're all unique, but I feel wendy is the most) Also, she reminds me of jynx from pokemon c:

For some odd reason,my favorite is Iggy.I dunno if it's the hair he has,or if it's just the factor his main color is green(yeah,I like the green color,mainly of nature,so please don't hate me for this).I kind of like him too because I find him funny,with some of his wacky boss battles in the NSMB games.I mean,he is the brainiac of the Koopalings,after all. :p

Don't really know most of their names but I do know what some of them look like I would say the one with the brown shell with no hair cut and is a boy or bowser jr since he is a little menace.

mine would be ludwing because listen to his voise its just so cool and he can duplicate himself(^o^)

I wasn't exactly familiar with all of them until Smash (because they all got Bowser Jr. Skins), but I think my favorite is Iggy. I love his hair xD I like Ludwig's abilities and voice though, as @gameswithisaac mentioned. But I've always liked Bowser Jr. I played as him all of the time in that Mario Party he was in (5? 6?).

I like Larry, he looks like Road Runner haha, I just kidding, but my favorite is Bowser Jr! xD

I think that I really like the original Bowser Junior out of all of them because to me he was that original but asides from Bowser Junior I would say that Ludwig looked cool too with his voice and looks XD This was a question that I really had to think about first :p

Definitely Bowser Jr for me, the original and the best :p I had no doubt, since I never really liked any of the Koopalings, although maybe Lemmy's alright... Bowser Jr looks the coolest to me, plus I liked using him in MK Double Dash as one of the Light characters along with Diddy, Toad or one of the Babies. He was also cool to use in MKWii, although I was somewhat surprised he was upped to Medium. I'm really disappointed he wasn't in MK8, he deserved to be in it :cry:

Back