Fantasy Life What is your favorite life in Fantasy Life?

• Thread starter Chrom
  • Start date
Chrom

Chrom

Game Addict
Towns Folk
I wanna know all your favorite lives in FL (I checked that this isn't a duplicate). Just post below what yours is! Mine is probably..... the wizard. I really don't like gathering things for most of the classes, but cook and alchemist is ok cuz stat candies at dlc. I don't like paladin/mercenary, because they both use swords, and that's pretty much the same. I don't like the angler that much because it relies on luck. And hunter, never really tried it, and I don't think I have anything against it. ( I also love that a cat is the master of the wizard life ).

Reactions: kelseymarie805
My favorite life so far is the Hunter. I like the different types of arrows and the playstyle of the class. I'm still having a hard time with the combos but when you succeed at doing them, it's awesome!

Paladin. Mainly because I'm a right-in-the-action kind of player in most fighting games or games that include combat. I also like the different moves and combos that come with the life, depending on if you have a shield equipped or not. When you have nearly 850+ defense as a Paladin (along with lots of Angelic Remedies), you're unstoppable lol.

Reactions: 532 and Kiki
I personally find all the combat-based classes to be the best and most fun to use. The Mercenary hits HARD with that oversized Greatsword, whereas the Paladin is well-rounded in defense and offense, quickly able to strike and guard.
The Wizard and Hunter are a bit harder to use, as they require you to keep your distance, which gets harder as you meet aster and stronger enemies further in the game. Also, the SP consumption can also be a problem in a pinch.

Reactions: 423
All of the classes are my favorite but my most used are the ones that allow you to gather items, I have not made any of my characters lives be Paladin yet since i am working on maxing all the others out

Hunter is my favorite class. I love the different types of arrows you can use. I like sneaking around right before I shoot a string of arrows at an enemy. I find most of the larger enemies to be very fun and interesting to fight. I also think the outfits for the class is pretty nifty. It was easily one of the first lives I ranked out and I'm pretty much always a hunter when I travel into one of my friends' game.

Hunter, per what everyone else said.

AI only played the game on my friend's one but so I can say I didn't play it much but my favorite life and first life that I chose was probably the Hunter class because I really had a lot of playing it and the game was fantastic . I didn't try the other ones as of yet but some of them look kinda interesting :)

Lots of people like the hunter :3 I take back the stuff I said about the other classes :3

I love playing as paladin but at the same time I love being a blacksmith because crafting things and making my own weapons and armor is pretty awesome when you get used to it. Besides it's the first life I chose in the game, and boy was it a great one :D

I love the Wizard class too. In every game that lets me choose what class to play as, I would always choose the magic user. Mainly because it's so cool to kill things with the elements.

So far from when I play fantasy life I've only played 4 lives so far, my favourite has to be the hunter class, because that bow shooting and there is that wait combo or the actual press combo which has a mild crowd control to enemies in front of your position.

My favourite life will always be the magician life. The magicain life is perfect for advancing through the game as it teaches helping healing and attacking moves. I find the element aspect of this life to be quite interesting as well. It's certainly different from the other lifes

I really love the Paladin life. It was my first life and I keep coming back to it. I have dabbled in other lives too; wizard, mercenary, cook, angler, and miner, but I always come back to Paladin. It was the first life that I became a master of, too! :D Yay! :D

Reactions: 423
I really love mage. It's fun to explode stuff from a distance. And God mode is too OP >.<

padlan miner and blacksmith i cant choose:confused:padlen because it is easy to get to the top level im a hero in a month miner is fun and it works well with the blacksmith and there are plenty of ores like gold silver copper dragon shard earth shard fire shard water shard. blacksmith because most people think of blacksmiths weapon maker but as the game shows

Mercenary! It was my first life and it's fun hitting things with giant swords.Being a carpenter is okay I guess,getting materials for the furniture you need to make is annoying tho.And cutting trees as a woodcutter is fun! But my main life will always be Mercenary. :D

My favorite Life HAS to be Miner! I love exploring and trying to find mines to mine!

Mage! I love being a mage and normally in these types I'd choose being a mage. i normally us fire magic and wind magic, Because they are the easiest to choose from everything else. And I also love to use far ranged characters I don't like to use close ranged character much.

Personally, I like the mercenary and seamstress lives. I personally think that its good to have a balance between fighting monsters and making things because with a balance then you will be able to be tough against monsters but also relax and make an outfit every so often. Just as a way to let loose after a few fights. You know, a way to unwind.

Back