What is your favorite ost/song in a 3DS game?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
My favorite songs in 3ds games are Map MGA from Mario Party Star rush and Rosalina's ice world from MK7. I would to see your responses.

I really like Bravely Default's OST, especially Snack of the Snake, Beneath a Hollow Moon and Ballad to Hope.
Soul Hackers' #X.
Shin Megami Tensei IV's remix of SMT I's Law's Theme from the Clipped Wings DLC.
Pokémon X/Y's Kalos' Power Plant,
Diantha's Battle.
Sonic Generations' VS. Perfect Chaos.
Some of the songs in Theatrhytm Final Fantasy are pretty cool, but come from games on other consoles, so they don't actually count. :p

Dark Pit's theme from Kid Icarus. Most of the songs from it though were excellent

The dreamy wake port in Mario & Luigi: Dream Team is awfully cheery and mellow. (Especially in slow motion.)

It's impossible to pick out a favorite when the Klonoa: Door to Phantomile OST exists. Picking from a few games I can remember vividly and enjoy, I got Vast Poni Canyon, Running Hell, Diagla's Fight to the Finish, Spagonia Rooftop Run Day, and Blinded by Light. I have way more, but then I'd have to rate every video in my playlist. No way I'm going through that in a day.

Whoo boy...more hard choices. I seem to have a weakness for final boss themes, so I'm going to have to go with the "Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe" version of C-R-O-W-N-E-D as a recent favorite. It's just so catchy! To be expected as a rhythm game, I guess. :p

A few years ago, though, I'd have to say it was the 3DS version of Rainbow Road. That one made me feel something.

I really loved Azura's song Lost in Thought All Alone from the game Fire Emblem. It was just such a beautiful song <3

To the user above, wow, I was gonna say that!

I loved the entire Fire Emblem Fates soundtrack, there's some good singing in there both in Japanese and English. :) I especially like how in-game, the battle BGM changes slightly and becomes more aggressive-sounding upon a closer view during a spar.

Other recent tracks that I liked: the trainer battle theme in Pokemon Sun/Moon! Hypes me up errytime.

I think I like Bravely Default's Serpent Eating the Horizon.

Oh man, I'd say either the entire Bravery Deafult OST. Or the opening theme for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I have the Animal Crossing theme as my alarm clock sound. Its so lovely to wake up to every morning. HMM. I also like the songs:

and

P.S for over an hour of awesome nintendo music check this out!

If I had to pick an OST, it would be the one from A Link Between Worlds, as it did so much to improve upon the original soundtrack from a Link to the Past. If it as just one song, however, it would be a tough choice between the Dark World from LBW or Masked Dedede from Triple Deluxe.

That's a hard choice to make cause all the games I own have awesome music. I would say some of my favorite come from the devil survivor games and the SMT games. They have been known to always put some of the best sounding music in their games so it's really a jot to listen to them and they never get old. It kind of makes me wish they would put out a CD collection of music from all their games.

Reactions: Ashkil
That's a hard choice to make cause all the games I own have awesome music. I would say some of my favorite come from the devil survivor games and the SMT games. They have been known to always put some of the best sounding music in their games so it's really a jot to listen to them and they never get old. It kind of makes me wish they would put out a CD collection of music from all their games.
Right? Now THAT would be a good set of My Nintendo rewards. Then I wouldn't have to go searching for rips all across the Internet.

Back