Moon/Sun What is your favorite part of the gen 7 games?

• Thread starter Lakeagle9
  • Start date
Lakeagle9

Lakeagle9

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
This thread is self explanatory. My favorite part is... NO MORE HMs!!!

Reactions: Kadaj
How Totem Pokemon prove to be challenging <3

The fact that you reigned as the first Alolan Champion ever, and that when you finished taking care of the Elite Four, the other trainers might want to battle you for that title instead of me trying to reclaim the Champion title like what it used to be in previous games. This makes the effort to become the Champion really worth it.

This thread is self explanatory. My favorite part is... NO MORE HMs!!!

I know right? Those HM moves always had me trying to remember to get a junk pokemon or two just so i don't have to teach my good mons them (since you have to talk to some random guy which is only way to forget them at all). Even better about this though, i can have any Pokemon with me i want so training a full 6 is easier since i dont have to have HM junk with me just to fly back to city for pokemon center! I love that so much hehe ^~^

What i love most though is the new ultra beasts. I think theyre good looking gorgeous pokemon, and catching them was pretty fun too (loved that being the post game !). Its kinda hard for me to understand exactly why (every reason) i like them so much, but boy i took a quick shine to those things during the post game lol XD

The introduction of z power was also pretty cool in my opinion, the animations for those were pretty cool (oceanic operetta was simply beautiful, by far my favorite z move). Its kinda hard for me to call it stronger than mega evolution personally, since mega evolution lasts the full length of the battle but it was still a nice new feature to me (again, i dont know anything regarding competitive so im probably wrong in terms of that).

And last but not least, amazing graphics ! :p

HM moves were literally the worst. I hated them since the beginning of Pokemon games back in Gen 1. They are simply an annoyance and forced you to have to have a weak Pokemon on your team because you didn't want to teach your good Pokemon the move Cut if it was not able to be deleted (unless you got the move deleter). So I'm definitely glad those are gone, but that's not my favorite part of the game.

The best part of the game is the Totem Pokemon. Those Pokemon are very hard to beat and I actually like it better than Gym Leaders. I don't like how the game is completely different than the others. I kinda miss the gym leaders even though they were somewhat repetitive after a while.

new pokemon

Back