What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

• Thread starter Ozga
  • Start date
O

Ozga

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What is your favorite region: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, or Kalos?

My favorite is Hoenn.

Reactions: Yumi Chi, Ninja-Patty, LittlePikachu and 5 others
mine is kanto the original one :)

Reactions: gerrardos and ThePokemonHunter
My favorite is Hoenn (and seriously TrollFreak, the 3DS is out now so you better be working on those Hoenn remakes now >:|)

Reactions: EndlessEclipse, Vextra, xXAwesomeDudeXx and 1 other person
I prefer Kalos , has many detailed stuff and it looks cooler but Kanto is the origin of the game / TV Show I would go with Kanto as it was an original region so yeah...

Reactions: JPGames and HeroGamer2014
I prefer Kalos , has many detailed stuff and it looks cooler but Kanto is the origin of the game / TV Show I would go with Kanto as it was an original region so yeah...
Yeah, from what I've seen it definitely is very detailed and looks cool. Can't wait to get lost in Lumiose City while riding a Gogoat throughout the area haha

I liked Hoenn a lot. It was my favorite gen after all. Sinnoh was also pretty cool. Both had contests xD Which I loved.

I liked Hoenn a lot. It was my favorite gen after all. Sinnoh was also pretty cool. Both had contests xD Which I loved.
On the topic of contests, didn't they change how they worked after Hoenn? Something about Super Contests I think? tbh I liked how they originally worked lol

My favorite region? Kalos, Gameplay, Different Cities, the only thing i didn't like was the lumiose city glitch (well to be honest no one liked that since it ruined all their save data)

Lumiose City Glitch:

pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-bug2.jpg

Reactions: Typhlosion444, Tylerdorrity123 and beerus god of destruction
My favorite region? Kalos, Gameplay, Different Cities, the only thing i didn't like was the lumiose city glitch (well to be honest no one liked that since it ruined all their save data)

Lumiose City Glitch:

pokemon-x-y-lumiose-city-bug2.jpg
well, at least the fixed the glitch with that update they released on the eshop (not to mention the eshop update uncorrupts the save files). At least Nintendo did something about it

Orre. Thug life.

Reactions: Bidoof, BlazingPhoenix and Mr. Kream
me is kanto.. because its the start of wonderfull game pokemon

Kanto ftw!:D:D:D
Best region since childhood :hug:
especially with the remakes of gold and silver, its just made me remembering childhood :p

I like Johto, Unova, and Kalos! Runner up would be Hoenn, because seriously, they need to make those remakes.

Sinnoh. I really liked the Pokemon that were available there, and that is what sparked my interest to Pokemon again :)
It was a really wonderful region, and for that time, the best.

In terms of gameplay, I would have to go with Kalos. However, I do prefer Hoenn, just for the reason that I liked its new pokemon a little bit more than the other generations. Also, its starters were some of the best ever, imo.

In terms of gameplay, I would have to go with Kalos. However, I do prefer Hoenn, just for the reason that I liked its new pokemon a little bit more than the other generations. Also, its starters were some of the best ever, imo.
Yes, the starters part I totally agree. It was a difficult choice of Treecko or Torchic for me :)

Reactions: JPGames and BlazingPhoenix
my favorite regions - i have three and they are all epic, its Kanto, Johto and Hoenn - i love kanto as i was the first one i ever played in :p and i really just like it ! johto because i love the lay out :p and hoenn because of the tree houses and contests

I like Hoenn, the region is beautiful and the cities and roads have excellent themes even if it has a lot of water .
I also like the bridge theme in Unova too .

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix, chaoticwinds YT and Tylerdorrity123
What about all of them? :pompus:

Reactions: EMDestroys, GreninjaMan and 532
Reactions: EMDestroys, xxSETHGAMINGxx, JPGames and 2 others
Back