What is your favourite nintendo handheld system?

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
upload_2017-7-11_12-32-39.png

Well, in my own case, my favourite one is the nintendo 3ds xl, and I say in my own case because I am quite Young so the system I mentioned is the one I have been living with. I also know about other systems such as the game boy color and the gameboy advance. I played a lot of those games on my computer and they are great! Games like pokemon blue, pokemon silver and saphire. The matter is that I didn´t have the systems themselves, I got some emulators to play those games. Today, the handheld system I play the most with is my nintendo 3ds xl

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have to say the 3DS is my favorite for its selection of games and variety of ways to play (take Face Raiders and Kid Icarus Uprising for example). The Game Boy Advance is second in my opinion because of its compatibility with the Gamecube (Pac-Man Vs. is the best party game imo) and great variety of games like Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Wario Land 4, and a whole bunch of Mario games and backwards compatibility.

I have 2 that are my favorites: Gameboy Advance SP and DSi XL. GBA SP because of the nostalgia, and DSiXL because of all the Pokemon games (I wasn't open for other Nintendo games back then. The only Nintendo game that is not Pokemon that I had on the DS was New Super Mario Bros.) My close third is New 3DS because of the variety of games it has.

GBA SP for sure. The back-lit screen and flip-design were good improvements from the GBA. It has a large library of games, home to Megaman Battle Network series, Yu-Gi-Oh! as well as Pokemon (Which were pretty big titles/series). I had one but I played it way too much (I was easily hooked), and enjoyed it for many years to come. It was my childhood. Unfortunately, it eventually got taken away from me and I haven't seen it since. I would like to pick up one to relive the good old memories once again. This handheld did really well in terms of sales (I think) and was a good move for Ninty, in the long run.

Does the switch count? If so then that.

Ignoring new console hype, my favorite handheld would have to be the original DS. With the beginning of the Dual Screen concept, so many cool games were made. Some of my favorites are The World Ends With You, Kirby: Squak Squad, and others. It's also the handheld home to the greatest Pokémon game to date; Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I have so many nostalgic memories of that handheld, and it will always hold an important place in my heart.

Mine would have to be the "New" Nintendo 3DS XL.I had to get a new 3DS since my old one broke so when I got it I was surprised how big it was.I opened it up and I was surprised on how bug the screen was too.I also noticed that some buttons moved and it had a new thing called the C stick which I thought was pretty cool.Playing my 3DS games felt better with a big screen.Plus you can use Amiibo which I thought was amazing but I still need to find some Amiibo some where.But lately I picked up my old 3DS and I was like holy crap how did this shrink XD

Tie between the GBA and the DS for me.

So many brilliant games between those two <3

Mine is the 3ds XL. I don't own the XL version but my sister does and it is awesome

My favorite Nintendo Gameboy evolution was the Gameboy SP advance it was the first video game console I got when I was small and I used to have Pokémon Sapphire,Sonic Fighters and Mario Kart Circut which I'd play everyday when I got home from elementary school although the Wii was barley coming out I didn't know anything about systems and was happy about receiving any game system because I wanted to play games since all the other kids had games too that was like a trend that every kid had back in the day and I would always see game boys sp advances when I went to parties and then when 2 years passed I started to see ds'ses and then later 3ds'ses until now and who knows which handheld game might be next in the gameboy family.

Back