Mario Maker What is your onpinion on Super Mario Maker

• Thread starter BQQ
  • Start date
BQQ

BQQ

Liking the spiking wit dat Falco
Towns Folk
What do you guys think about the new mario maker that will be coming out soon. Do you think it will do good or be a bust.

Super Mario Maker looks like a very fun video game! Trailer videos and gameplay of it looks awesome! This game has me hooked to it and I can't wait to make some awesome levels and worlds when it releases! I'm buying this the day it comes out.

Yes, it does. There are new things you can never have possibly imagined you can do so yeah, its really cool that they added all the new things. The online mode is amazing, that means you can play as much levels as you want to. It seems very fun. I hope there is co-op, where a person uses a wii mote to play the level and vice versa, since I never like to share my gamepad with anyone.

I think mario maker looks like a fun game. I'm gonna try the demo at best buy tomorrow to see if I'd actually buy it :p from the world championships it seems like you get complete freedom about what you can put in level, and also what game the levels are based on as well. Bowser Towers are going to be a common I can tell @-@ but having bloopers on land is flat out evil. Then there will be those which would require near perfect platforming skills to the nearest frame. I'm just waiting to see how evil the public will get with this game.

Play a countless number of intensely creative Super Mario levels from players around the globe. It’s easy enough to create your own levels with the Wii U GamePad controller that it may feel like you’re simply sketching out your ideas on paper. Its like you get to make your own mario game and your one of the brst Game creaters lol

My opinion on Mario Maker is that it is something really unique, to make your own stages and have it any way you'd like it ( well based on some of the out of whack things I've seen some of the trailers show :eek: ) that makes it unique. It's evry awesome to be able to share this and try other people's stages so I'd say this is really awesome, It kinda makes me want some more games like this for other series games :p

I really like the concept of Super Mario Maker. I like how somebody could make a level for you can you can just play it like a normal mario level. I also really like the amiibo support for this game. If how if you put a link amiibo you could be link in the game. I won't be getting this sadly because I do not have a wii u. I suggest this game to people who are fans of super mario bros or a fan of Nintendo.

I think that this game is actually very good, especially for those who have a lot of good ideas to put into the game. You can try to make a level that is suitable for everyone or just troll the heck out of them by adding in hidden blocks to interrupt their jumps. The possibilities are endless.

I think that Super Mario Maker is among the best Mario games of the last decade, and easily the best of the last few games released. I loved the way that amiibos interacted with the game to give you new costumes, as well as the sheer creativity that the community displayed in the wide variety of levels that it made.

Super mario maker is great. It lets the devs take a break in the back seat and let the players take the wheel (besides literally in mario kart :p ) by letting them make their own levels to share to the world. The only thing is dislike is that if a course dosen't get enough stars, it cant be uploaded again >.<

Back