What retro titles do you have in VC?

• Thread starter SUPAHSAWNIK99
  • Start date
SUPAHSAWNIK99

SUPAHSAWNIK99

Smash Master!
Towns Folk
Ok, when it comes to playing games: I always pick a retro title. But, I want to see what other people see interested in, so, here is a list of all the retro games I own on 3DS and Wii U:

3DS: Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (Famicom)
The Legend of Zelda (NES/Famicom)
Metroid (NES/Famicom)
Mega Man (NES/Famicom)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES/Famicom)
Mega Man 3 (NES/Famicom)
Metroid 2: Return of Samus (Game Boy)
Kirby's Dream Land (Game Boy)
Kirby's Adventure (NES/Famicom)
Kirby's Pinball Land (Game Boy)
Kirby's Block Ball (Game Boy)

Wii U: Super Mario World (SNES/ Super Famicom)
EarthBound (SNES/Super Famicom)

i have mega man 1 on my 3ds and zelda 1 on my computer

I plan on getting Sonic 1 for Game Gear, Balloon Fight and Punch-Out!! both for NES, and F-Zero for SNES on Wii U.

I only have got Metroid II

Metroid 2: Return of Samus (GB)
Kid Icarus: of Myths and Monsters (GB)
Kid Icarus: Classics Collection (NES Remaster)
Mario Golf (GBC)
Legend of Zelda (NES)
Metroid (NES)

And I would count more ports of NES and SNES games but these are the ones on my 3DS.
Ports
Dr. Mario (NES GBA port)
Donkey Kong Country (SNES GBA port)
Yoshi's Island (SNES GBA port)
Super Mario Brothers 2-3 (NES GBA remastered ports)
Super Mario Brothers Deluxe (NES GBC ports of Lost Levels and Original SMB)

And those are the tip of the iceberg because I didn't mention non-ports

i have Gargoyle's Quest 2, Kirby's Dreamland 2, and The legend of Zelda oracle of seasons.

On my 3DS I have River City Ransom (NES) and Pokémon TCG (GBC).

On my 3DS I have Ghosts n Goblins, Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 3, Legend of Zelda, Zelda II, Metroid II, Sonic the Hedgehog, Link's Awakening, Super Mario Land, Kirby's Dream Land... and I think that's it.

EDIT: Oh, right, I have the 3D edition of Kirby's Adventure as well, though I have no idea if that's considered VC or not...

As of right now I have the original legend of Zelda game on my 3DS. I would like to get a lot more though, I am planning on getting a few mega Man games, Metroid, the Pokémon trading card game, and the original super Mario bros.

On my 3DS I have Metroid II: Return of Samus, which my friend bought for me with his Club Nintendo account. I still need to beat it @-@. On the Wii U I have Earthbound, which I felt was the only VC I really needed since I played Mother 3 beforehand. I'm not that far into the game though, I've had it for about 2 months and I'm still in Onett..

I'm never really had much of Virtual Console on my 3ds but I can say that I have The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening DX on it :D I bought this game so to bring back some good memories and play it on the go . I never really plan to get any more VC unless it's good though

I have a lot of VC Games on the Wii U and on the 3DS! I have the Mario Bros. Trilogy on both! I even have the vc games that I transferred from the Wii! I have always been a sucker for Nostalgia!

All of my Wii U Virtual Console games were obtained from Club Nintendo between the month of August of 2014 to February of 2015,and although there are just a few of these I have compared to others,I'm happy with what I have for now:
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • ExciteBike
  • Kirby Super Star
  • Kirby Dream Land 3
  • Super Mario World

I have
  • Super Mario Land 1 & 2.
  • Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels.

3DS: Super Mario Bros. (NES/Famicom), Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels (NES/Famicom), Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES/Famicom), Donkey Kong (NES/Famicom), Donkey Kong Jr. (NES/Famicom), Donkey Kong (Game Boy), Super Mario Land (Game Boy), Super Mario Land 2-6 Golden Coins (Game Boy), The Legend of Zelda (NES/Famicom), and 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure.
Wii U: Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64), Kirby Super Star (SNES), Kirby's Dream Course (SNES), Donkey Kong Country (SNES), and Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES).

On my 3ds, I have:
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Club Nintendo)
Metroid
On my Wii U, I have:
Super Contra
Street Fighter 2 Turbo Edition.
These games are overall fun, although I already beat one game in the list, that being Super Contra.

I have Metroid II: The Return of Samus . It was the only game I could afford around the time when Club Nintendo was shutting down and boy do I regret that decision. The game is basically one giant maze and with no map, I had to use this humongous picture of the map on a site to complete the game. I have abandon all contact with that game and the only thing that would bring me to it is for posting proof of completion for EXP.

I only have two VC games in my 3DS, both of them are Pokémon Trading Card Battle and Pokémon Puzzle Challenge, which are both part of my childhood back then.

I only have one at the moment: The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX. I might get an old school kirby game soon tho.

I have Duck Hunt and Super Mario Bros on my Wii U. Got them so that I could introduce them to my brother since my NES broke. And on my 3DS I have Pokemon Red, Pokemon Yellow, and Pokemon Blue. Oh, when I had my Wii I had the original Donkey Kong Country on there if that counts XD Had so much fun replaying that one and managed to get to the last level a lot quicker than I had been able to as a kid. The only thing is you had to use a gamecube controller hooked into the wii to play it so that was a little bit of a hassle.

Anyone have any suggestions about some other VCs that might be interesting? Kind of want to play more of them now XD

Back