SSB for Wii U What SSB Wii U Character Would You Want to Have Removed?

• Thread starter cool9128
  • Start date
cool9128

cool9128

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
If you had the choice of removing ANY one character from Smash Wii U, what would it be? (DLC is fine)
I would remove the character Bayonetta because apparently she is the most liked character right now(looking at the trends/tier list). She needs to be bought, and right now I don't feel like buying her(maybe if I get a gift card? :3) so no effect to me!!! I like being evil . I have to agree she is a good character and in my opinion, I would find things easier on online :p
Yep not the bad ones like Jigglypuff, but the good ones.
Though it's my opinion, so what do you think?

Ness. Screw Ness.

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64
Wii Fit Trainer is my pick for wanting her removed from Smash Bros. 4! Why? She's nothing but a wasted slot that could've been for a better newcomer! Don't get me wrong, I was impressed when Mega Man was announced as one of the newcomers for Smash Bros., and I find Mega Man to be a pretty cool character!

Lucina would be my pick but I really don't care if she is gone or not. She's not even original and many people argue that, but we don't need even moar clones in a smash game. The game's over in terms of updates anyways, so I don't see something like this happening but this is all just a what if, isnt it?

Mr. Game & watch and the wii fit trainer are the most sh*t in ssb4

Honestly, I don't think there is a single character that deserves to be removed from the game.
For example, I would say there are too many Pokémon characters or Fire Emblem characters, but not a single character should be removed, since there is always someone that plays that character, and enjoy playing that character, and removing that character would break his/her hearth (Imagine all of the Wii Fit trainer's hearts breaking at the same if their favourite character is removed from the game just because "You find the character stupid")

But...

I HATE Wario!!!

Mr. Game & watch and the wii fit trainer are the most sh*t in ssb4

As a pseudo Game & Watch main... your comment hurts me :'(

I wouldn't say there's any one character that should be removed from smash. Like Zukrad said, there's always someone out there who enjoys playing that character. Sure, there are the people who play some characters just to be annoying, but whatever. It's all for fun (unless it's for glory). That said, I kind of feel a bit of second-hand shame when I see someone maining Sonic.

wii fit trainer, mr. game and watch, and bayonetta. wii fit trainer was a bad idea to begin with, mr game and watch is totally irrelevant, only people who are like 60 years old MIGHT recognize him! and bayonetta is from an M RATED GAME... THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE 4 KIDS!!! so mr game and watch, wii fit trainer, and bayonetta.

I would like dark pit and dr. mario not to be in the game they are clones and could of had easily been made costumes with their moves being part of the custom moves
Ness. Screw Ness.
What's wrong with Ness

I would like dark pit and dr. mario not to be in the game they are clones and could of had easily been made costumes with their moves being part of the custom moves

What's wrong with Ness

Idk, What is your problem with Dr.Mario and Dark Pit

They are clones, yeah, but they are played different from the original

Mario is a combo based character, while Dr Mario is a Strong Hitting type of character

While Pit mains ussualy play both Pit and Dark Pit, since they complete each other, taking one away would hurt a lot the Pit play

Is the same for Marth/Lucina and Ness/Lucas, since they help in esch other matchups

Idk, What is your problem with Dr.Mario and Dark Pit

They are clones, yeah, but they are played different from the original

Mario is a combo based character, while Dr Mario is a Strong Hitting type of character

While Pit mains ussualy play both Pit and Dark Pit, since they complete each other, taking one away would hurt a lot the Pit play

Is the same for Marth/Lucina and Ness/Lucas, since they help in esch other matchups
I just felt like dark pit and dr mario could've be costumes with custom move sets

I just felt like dark pit and dr mario could've be costumes with custom move sets
They were going to be costumes (Lucina too), but the fact that they had different looking weapons (Color of the arrows, Pills instead of fire balls, the dash arms, etc.) made it complicated to program, that's why they decided to add them as different characters (Also, Sakurai said that it wouldn't make sense for Dark Pit to have the 3 sacred treasures and Dr. Mario to have F.L.U.D.D.)

I would like corrin to be removed, hes unecessary and dumb, i dont know i dont like him he just doesnt fit in smash and there are enough Fire Emblem Characters in smash already, im just tired of corrin he was bad DLC to hype up fates, i just dislike it i dont like how he plays and i dont like the character itself

Ness. Screw Ness.
WHAT?!?! you're kidding right? earthbound was a great rpg! it was unique in terms of setting and story, you're not using magic, your wacking rogue dogs with baseball bats, and yoyo's and, and fire works! (how is that nowhere in his moveset?) I personally have never finished the game but got far enough to the point to love ness as a character.

EVERY SINGLE CLONE SMASH EVER HAD. Wait only one character.... oh. Then I would remove Wii Fit Trainer. I would prefer to remove the clones but Wii Fit Trainer is also good to remove. Wii Fit Trainer is just random everyone had the same expression when Wii Fit Trainer got announced.

I would remove all third-party characters except maaaaaybe Sonic.

Other than these, the character clones. If they're gonna have the same moves and statistics as their originals, why not just make them palette swaps/alternate forms?

I'll have to go with bayonetta as well. She annoys me. And she is a dlc. Not that I have anything against dlc it's just that a true San player is good at most of all characters. :)

San* ssb**

Last edited by a moderator:
Choosing a character in Sm4sh to remove and to state reasons is quite hard to do without slightly offending someone who might possibly be main-ing that said character :p Nevertheless I would remove be non other than the good ol' Spamus. I'll admit that I do play Samus sometimes but she's really spammy and people online like to use her for that reason.

I'd have to say Lucina. All she is is a Marth clone, and what annoys me is that Chrom didn't get in because he was considered just another sword fighting character, but he would have had a lot more uniqueness from other characters than Lucina. I honestly feel that Lucina is nearly identicle to Marth, handling wise, so Chrom would've been a better character choice in my opinion.

I'd have to say Lucina. All she is is a Marth clone, and what annoys me is that Chrom didn't get in because he was considered just another sword fighting character, but he would have had a lot more uniqueness from other characters than Lucina. I honestly feel that Lucina is nearly identicle to Marth, handling wise, so Chrom would've been a better character choice in my opinion.
True but girls want to be a sword fighting character so they can be Lucina. But I see what your saying about identical and to save another room for a character they should have made Lucina another color select in Marth like they did with Robin, because there's a girl Robin. But there are to many Fire Emblem characters in ssb, they should have someone different.

Back