Spin Off What top five Pokemon should be DLC for Pokken Tournament

• Thread starter Giygas
  • Start date
Giygas

Giygas

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Too many to choose from, but I will try. My first choice would be Mewtwo. This is since he is a great villain in the Pokemon universe, and because he has two Megaevolutions. Number two would be Deoxys. He is a character that has multiple formes based on stronger Speed, Attack, and Defence. Deoxys would be an interesting opponent to battle. My third pick would be Reggiegigas. This is from the sheer epicness of a hulking, two legged Pokemon that is the leader of the Regis, and being an opponent and playable character. Number four is Genesect. He has an interesting looking laser cannon that can be used for combat. Lastly, my fifth pick would be Darkrai. His dark and nightmare based moves would make great visual appeal for the match. What is yours?

First off I'd like to say Mewtwo and Darkrai are already playable characters.^

Now that we have that out of the way here are my picks:
Scolipede, because we need more bug type representation in the game.
Bisharp because 5th gen mons are cool.
Pichu because he was a b0ss in Melee and he could be like that in Pokken Tournament.
Shedinja a range character that is super OP because it only gets hurt by grabs and one grab he's dead.
And lastly Genesect because we need more bug type representation in the game and 5th gen mons are cool.

Back